“Amazing experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 195 activities in Phuket Town
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: No Gravity refers to the weightless swim you experience underwater while scuba diving. This spectacular feeling and the abundant marine life around Phuket are the two main reasons why you should visit us. In this region you can explore the best dive sites of Thailand such as the Similan Marine Park, Surin Marine Park and the Phi Phi National Park. These diving destinations offer a once in a life time experience for all. Our PADI dive instructors are specialized to guide you on in these amazing places in private groups to ensure the maximum safety and fun. If you have never tried diving before, don't worry, it is easy and fun! Our experienced dive instructors will show you some great dive sites to introduce you to the beauty of the Andaman Sea. If you like it, it only takes a couple days more to get your PADI Open Water Diver Certificate and become a certified diver. In our dive center you complete your dive training with private instructors to guarantee the best learning environment for you.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We spent a week with the No Gravity team during which we completed our Open Water Diver course with a professional trainer. Everyone in the crew is very helpful and friendly, we felt like we had known them for a long time. Their base is located near the harbour which is really convenient for divers. The rooms are well equipped and cosy, we stayed in a room with an en suite bathroom. Everything is newly built, there is a retail park and supermarket near by as well as local bars, pubs, restaurants, agencies,car, bike rentals...so basically everything is in your footsteps. They also know everything about the island, culture sights beaches, prices, etc....
The dives were spectacular, marine life we had only seen on tv before, unbelievable experience. Prices are very reasonable, both the course and accommodation were well worth it. We would love to go back and if we do we ll definitely go with them again.

Visited March 2013
N0Gravity, Owner at No Gravity Dive Center, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Hello Zsolti and Reka,

We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay at our place and we hope that we will see you again this winter. I finally made it to answer the comments :)
It would be great to have some more fun together..
Take care guys, Attila

“Best diving experience ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've spent almost two weeks with the NoGravity team and had an amazing experience. They are very friendly people, who are absolutely passionate about diving. I did my open water and a week later the advanced open water course with them and it was unforgettable. I felt 100% safe during the whole time. I can say only the best about my instructor too. He was very patient and professional and shown me a lot of sea life, which I couldn’t have a chance to see on my own. I stayed at the diving base during the courses and it was very nice. It is located very close to the pier so I had some extra sleeping time in the morning. My room was spotlessly clean and very cozy. It was equipped with a DVD player too, which was very handy for watching the scuba lessons. For this price you wouldn’t find anything similar in the whole island. They can arrange a wide variety of excursions and fun dives too. I went to the 3 days Similans trip with them, which was amazing. The boat, the crew, the food - everything was excellent.

Visited March 2013
Hello Edina,

We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay and the courses with us. We hope that you will come again to have some more fun with us. Keep diving and don't forget us!
Take care, Attila
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
“Best holidays ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Thanks for the NoGravity crew, we spent the best holiday ever in Thailand.
- good knowledge of local, where to go, how to do, how much it cost, how much time needs.
- Beautiful accommodation, amazingly good price.
- 4 days diving safari on the most desired spot of the World (Similans, Richelieu)
- Friendly atmosphere, Family business - professional guides
- Pickup services anywhere
- Deep knowledge about the region, helpful hints about Angkor visits

Visited January 2013
N0Gravity, Owner at No Gravity Dive Center, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you so much for the first review! Hope to see you guys again!

Cheers, Attila