“First impressions matter...” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Patong, Thailand
“First impressions matter...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

This review is regarding the new Pizza Company venue that opened recently on the beach road in Patong, Phuket. Unfortunately the specific restaurant does not yet exist on trip advisor so I'm hoping for this feedback to be passed on the relevant manager.

I've been living in Patong now for the past 6 months and me and my colleagues thought we would try out this place earlier this evening. So where do I start..??

Firstly the venue is really clean and the decor is good. However the first thing I noticed that compared to the other pizza joints around the same area the price of the pizza's were a little on the pricey side. Our waitress spoke very little english which did not help. I ordered a Ceaser salad however it turned up with no croutons on it despite specifying this on the menu. I asked the waitress 3 times over the space of 15 minutes for my croutons only to be told they had run out!! I sent the salad back.

In addition a pizza that was ordered never showed up and the spaghetti carbonara was a measly small portion.

I'm a huge believer in good customer service as this is the fundamental foundation of running a great business and what we all received this evening was a great example of what not to do. If an item is not available tell the customer, don't just miss it out. Don't forget food orders and put a bit more love into the service.

I know this is a new venue and as such I expected the overall experience to be much much better than it was. Personally, I will not be returning.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Singapore, Singapore
“One of e Must try for Pizza lovers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

The pizza company is always in my bucket list whenever i visit Thailand. I love their tropical seafood and cheesy garlic bread especially. Great value for $, big portion and good service! Highly reccomended!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Amazing Veggie Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Best pizza place in Phuket. Try the cheesy max base you'll love it.
The garlic bread is fine, could be better.
Is great value for money as well. 850 bhat for 5 people.

Visited August 2013
Cleveland, Queensland, Australia
“BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

OMG this is the best Pizza I have ever had, Hot Dogs in the crust god dammit !!! good service and pasta is too die for, MUST MUST MUST go here when your in Phuket!

Visited June 2013
phuket
“Probably best pizza in Thailand from this nationwide chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Tried many pizzas in Thailand but Pizza company is consistently the best. Always check for the current specials though as staff won't tell you and these normally equate to things like two for one or meal that is half the price of the pizza alone.

• Visited June 2013