“Great experienced Thai massage and not the typical tourist junk massage!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Kim's Massage & Spa

Ranked #98 of 236 Activities in Phuket Town
4.0 of 5 stars 48 Reviews
More attraction details
Owner description: The best massage & spa in Phuket
“Great experienced Thai massage and not the typical tourist junk massage!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Great value, clean environment, experienced masseuses, would come here everyday for thai massage! Would recommend over Rarininda from my day before. 1/6th the price and you feel 4 times better coming out. Really great! Won't disappoint.

Chicago, Illinois
50 attraction reviews
“Clean & Cheap Spa Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

After arriving at Kim's I expected the prices to be inflated based on the classiness of the building. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the prices were not inflated at all. In addition to the traditional Thai Massage they had a ton of other services and a very convenient pricing chart to select from. After my massage, which was good but not great, they served me a cup of tea and had me relax next to the inside coy pond. I wish that I hadn't waited until my last day in Phuket to find this place because I would definitely have returned.

Visited October 2012