“"a nice vacation of us"” 5 of 5 stars

Phuket Town Street, Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand
Website
Improve this listing
Seoul, South Korea
“"a nice vacation of us"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

We booked 2 tour trips pass the website of Excurssionspro.com by the reccomended of TripAdvisor. Excursionspro give us a very fast reply our mail and confirmed both 2 trips with very full of detail. Mr. John Fulllum, the service head department of Excursionspro welcome us at the Airport by himself. We can say that "The private car of this company is very clean. He take care us to our hotel in Patong Beach-DuangJit Resort & Spa.
First trip is PP Island by VIP Class Speed boat is very nice day and great for snorkeling at Bamboo Island. We love this trip very much.
Second Trip for the next day is James Bond Canoeing. It is quite slowly trip (much more relaxe than the first day) But we love the service of the crews on the boat and paddle guide. We can say that "the best of the best.
We very cheerful Excursionspro. They do their jobs as a real professional.

Nion..Korea

Visited July 2012

New Durham, New Hampshire
“Awesome Trips”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

This is our first time to Phuket and we did enjoy our holidays there for six days although the weather was not fine. We have to say thanks the staff for the excellent prompt reply via emails communications which also provided satisfied services. The guide, Bee with excellent services and full of coursety and experiences, the crew is also good and friendly. I have already recommended my friends to join this company when they visit Phuket.

I give 5 stars for this trip in Phuket.

Visited January 2012
Phuket
“Excursionspro is a good company.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

Dear every one, I am Mr. Jesada Jitjaroen, the owner of Jc.Tour Phuket. I have read some reviews about the Excursions pro Phuket which I have noticed that some one tried to damage them unfair, all of the the bad way writers never use the service of Excursionspro, but they say so many wrong things about them. . Even Excursionspro is our competitor, but we can say Excursionspro is a great tour company on the "Upper Class Level"

Mr. Jesada Jitjaroen
Jc.Tour Phuket.

Visited January 2012
Bali, Indonesia
“Great Tour, Never do wrong !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

Hi !!!

I am one person who used ExcursionPro. Service on 15 September 2011. I can say that " they never do wrong in my idea. It's a trustable agency and really professional in their Job. They made our Phuket Trip worthwhile.

Emillia