“Just as good as people say!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Yorkshire England
“Just as good as people say!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We visited after a hot walk around the weekend market and were not disappointed! I made a reservation via their website and received a very prompt response confirming our table.
We ate late and the restaurant was still fairly busy. The food was excellent, value for money and the service was superb.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant and would return without hesitation.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

92% Recommend
  • Thai first
Drouin, Australia
“What a little gem in Phuket town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We spent a week in Thailand at NaI Yang Beach and ate at Suay on 2 occasions which was well worth the trip into town. The sharing plates were just delicious and a great way to try various delicious and sumptuous flavours. As there were 6 of us, we decided to do the 2 different sharing plates for 3-4 people, which gave us the opportunity to taste over a dozen different dishes and nothing disappointed us.

The available wine was a great match to the flavours, finishing off with spectacular coffee in many different forms. Staff were friendly, attentive and a pleasure to deal with, which is why we returned a second night.

This is a little gem that will not disappoint you.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hawthorn, Victoria, Australia
“Great restaurant and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had a great night here. Food was excellent. Best food I had in Phuket was here, even though we were staying in a resort, the food was better here. There was a good range of food on the menu. Very friendly staff who were able to help with issues that arose from the menu choices.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Holmfirth, United Kingdom
“Great little place in Phuket town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I spotted the TA reviews and decided to try Suay with my wife and 8 year old son. We booked online and received a prompt reply and confirmation - always a good sign. We arrived to be greeted by a very friendly waitress, who sat us in cool spot (with a very big fan) on the veranda. The reviews I'd read on TA had all been very positive and glowing.... and how right they were. The service was excellent, as was the food, which catered for mature tastes (ie me and my wife) and for our young son. We ordered the set menu, which was delicious, especially the salmon dish. All in all it was fantastic. If I had one very minor gripe, which I don't really, it would be that the set menu was just a little too much food for a couple. however, i tried my very best!. I'd definitely recommend and would visit again if I ever return to phuket.

Visited July 2013
Phuket, Thailand
“Best food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Food tast very good and the owner very related with guest if i compared with other restaurant in Phuket i think here is the best for food tast

Visited May 2013