“This Cruise is a Blast!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Jabudays specializes in customized cruises for day or overnight private yacht charters. Jabudays is the only marine event company which specializes in marine events held on luxurious yachts, boats, pristine beaches and exotic islands around Phuket, Phang Nga Bay, Krabi, Phi Phi and the rest of the Andaman coast of Thailand. Aided with a handpicked diverse fleet of yachts and boats and backed by an experienced and multicultural team Jabudays organizes corporate events such as customized team building programs or incentive cruises, wedding ceremonies, wedding and bachelor parties, milestone anniversary or birthday parties, kayaking, snorkeling, fishing and diving sea safaris and other private events. For more information kindly visit our website or send us an email. We look forward to having you aboard.
Kathu, Phuket, Thailand
“This Cruise is a Blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We went on this cruise for New Year's Eve.There is so much room. It is airy, you can sleep under the stars or in your cabin. Good food, good booze, good music. Everything was set up very professionally, but still a casual, fun atmosphere. You can't go wrong with cruising the Andaman Sea with these guys. I will do it again for sure.

Visited January 2013

New York City, New York
“Amazing time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Was invited on a Jabudays Day cruise and had an amazing time. The staff was friendly and attentive and all the guests enjoyed the amazing food, drink and more importantly the unbelievable views. Highly recommend this trip to anyone

Philadelphia
5 attraction reviews
“Great Phuket Sailing Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I recently came back from a vacation in Phuket and was told by a friend to book a private overnight sailing trip through Jabudays.com for five of my friends that I was vacationing with. This has to be among the best travel advice I received because I had a great experience! We boarded the yacht on a Wednesday afternoon and sailed to Phi Phi island that evening. We got to watch the sunset that evening with a bottle of champagne and the chef cooked an incredible dinner (the best food I have eaten in Thailand during the entire trip!) on board. We arrived at Phi Phi that night and walked around the island and went to some bars, and boarded the ship again that night. We slept on the top of the boat so we could watch the stars (which was, in itself, amazing experience) and then the next morning, we woke up to breakfast and set sail to Maya Bay where we did some fantastic private snorkeling (before all of the other tourist boats arrived and the water was saturated with snorkelers). We then sailed to Koh Khai island and had lunch on board before we headed to the beach on that island and then we sailed back to Phuket on Thursday evening. All in all, I would highly recommend this trip to any tourists that would like a very personalized experience through the islands of Phuket. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly throughout the trip and we really couldn't have asked for anything more from the experience!

Phuket, Thailand
“Superb Cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I loved the cruise on Jabu with great food and excellent staff. As I am a wedding planner it is perfect to book Jabu either for a welcome party or the day after the wedding to relax, swim, eat delicious food and enjoy a few drinks. Jabu is also perfect for smaller weddings.

Maria Molyneux at Phuket Weddings and Events

18 attraction reviews
“One of the best Cruises on the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

As an island girl myself, I've been on many yachts but nothing compares to Jabu. Great beautiful piece of boat, fantastic crew, awesome food and booze. One of a must do if you're on the island and looking for some fancy yet fun time.

Visited November 2012