“good value for the price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bhukitta Hotel & Spa

You added Bhukitta Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Bhukitta Hotel & Spa
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   20-28 Phang Nga Road, Phuket Town, Phuket 83000, Thailand   |
Ranked #94 of 156 Hotels in Phuket Town
Los Angeles
“good value for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2009

We chose this hotel because it was cheap and was in a good location for visiting Phi Phi island, and it was decent for the price. The hotel was almost right next to the bus station, which was perfect since we were tired after the 9 hour ride. The interior is very new and clean, and has a very modern feel. We stayed in the standard room and found it extremely spacious; there was enough empty space in the room for another queen bed. Although the extra empty space was a little strange, the rest of the room was nicely decorated. We did have a problem with the button on the toilet getting stuck once in a while and the shower being slow draining, but we weren't too affected by it. (at least there was hot water)
The WiFi is free and the speed pretty decent, which was a BIG plus. The breakfast was very simple - eggs, a couple pieces of ham/sausage, and some toast and juice, but since it was free, no complaints here. The staff was friendly and helpful. They helped us with our bags, opened doors for us, and helped us with questions that we had. There is an expo shopping center nearby (5-10min walk) where you can find some good bargains. The hotel is also near the sea ports where you can take speedboat tours to the nearby islands. But other than that, there isn't much to see or do around the hotel, so it would probably be best to have an itinerary in mind before staying here
Overall, for the very low price, you get a clean, modern hotel with free breakfast and internet.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Thai first
Singapore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2009

I had a hard time locating the hotel and had to ask around for its location.

When I finally found the place, I saw no sign of any "Bus Station" (as indicated to look out for)although I could be mistaken as I hardly left the hotel soon after checking-in.

I checked in around 6pm and asked if the SPA was open. The answer I got was very vague but the point was put across that it was "Closed" and the only massage available would be a woman who would come to the room for that particular service.
I declined that offer.

The hotel room looked extremely new and pristinely clean.
I had an interesting view from my terrace.

The next morning, I discovered that I did not have hot water in my shower.
Did not make a complaint as I was rushing off to the airport.

Very dismal and perhaps even bordering on "misleading".
The Staff were extremely helpful although I think hot water is the very basic of any hotel room and if that could not be provided for, I don't know what else should be done.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled solo

Been to Bhukitta Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bhukitta Hotel & Spa

Address: 20-28 Phang Nga Road, Phuket Town, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Phuket > Phuket Town
Bar / Lounge Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #94 of 156 Hotels in Phuket Town
Hotel Class:3 star — Bhukitta Hotel & Spa 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Bhukitta Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bhukitta Hotel And Spa
Bhukitta Hotel Phuket Town
Bhukitta Hotel & Spa Phuket/Phuket Town

If you own or manage Bhukitta Hotel & Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.