My husband and I take a lot of holidays in resorts which are usually all inclusive. this place had breakfast included and it was fantastic everyday. We loved our room, we had pool access from our balcony and that was as terrific as you can imagine. really big bed( california king)we had no problem sleeping with no noise at all from any room around us and they were all occupied. A/C worked really well, shower is amazing, the only teeny tiny negative was the TV reception was terrible. but not a big deal. The staff were just wonderful at all times and really helpful. we arrived after 30 hours travel and they wanted us to wait 3 hours. I explained how exhausted I was and could they do anything. They did. we had our room in 15 minutes. how many people arrive feeling refreshed yet they listened and made it happen.
The hotel was very clean, food in restaurant was great, We were delighted and highly recommend them. I have never had a better experience in that we had no complaints even if we dig. I cannot find one. no TV is not a bad thing lol. We had 4 hours extra after checkout until we needed to leave for the airport. we paid a small extra and had our room until the last minute.
- Also Known As:
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Hotel Karon
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort And Spa
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Hotel
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa Karon
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.