After starting a week's stay in Patong, we left after two nights, and headed to Alpina. We first visited this quiet and relaxing hotel 5 years ago. We were warmly received and check in was quite quick. As the room needed another 30 to 40 minutes of cleaning time (we arrived before the check in time), we chilled in the pagoda reading our books. We booked 3 nights at the hotel in the pool access room. It's worth a little extra to have this perk. The room was simple yet well laid out. The breakfast was quite good - not a huge variety but the menu changed slightly everyday to give some range.
The hotel has a designated area with lounge chairs in Kata Beach which was quite handy. The hourly shuttle bus to and for the beach was useful too. The area has grown since our last visit but not as thriving as Patong. The streets were quiet and no hassling message parlor nor vendors to annoy you to buy some handy crafts.
We will be back - for sure!!! Can't wait!
- Also Known As:
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Hotel Karon
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort And Spa
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Hotel
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa Karon
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.