I stayed 5 nights from 27 Nov- 2 Dec with pregnant wife and 2.5 years old kid and would say resort is just fantastic with all the facilities you can think of. It's very close to Karon beach and resort provides regular "tuk-tuk" service from 8 AM- 9 PM. Buffet breakfast is yummy as well with lots of option.Highly recommended for anyone including family with young kids..
Just I won't recommend anyone to book local tour from the resort lady.. It's overpriced and she stick with the price mostly. Also, I find hotel-airport transfer they charge more compared to outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Do you want to enjoy a luxurious, fabulous yet affordable vacation in Phuket by the beach? Indulge yourself in this beautiful, upscale resort with spa facilities at affordable prices. The resort is surrounded by nature and is spread over 16,000 sqm. of land and is like your own private paradise. Shops and restaurants are within easy walking distance, and its more relaxed and quiet setting is the preferred choice of families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Karon Beach Resort And Spa
- Horizon Karon Beach Hotel Karon
- Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa Phuket