“Can't wait until they reopen in November 2012 ..” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
As low as $35 a night!
Ranked #8 of 69 hotels in Karon
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Can't wait until they reopen in November 2012 ..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

My partner and I stayed at this property a few years ago, & have to report that it was the highlight of our first trip to Phuket. Although we do like to sample the nightlife, restaurants, Junceylon Shopping Centers & Beaches of Patong, we loved our experience "away-from-it-all" in this unique hillside Karon setting.

The staff and management became our new family, and the relationships the manager has with local guides, restaurant owners, and the like brought an added dimension of hospitality to our experience. ( One night the manager took a group us to the most creative dining experiences in Phuket town we have ever had including cabaret entertainment, good food, and a dynamic atmosphere.
We understand this property is ongoing a remodel & we can't wait to try out the new CC Blooms when it "Blooms & Re-Opens in the Fall)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

348 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Turkish first
Truro, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Fabulous facility with a lovely 'boutique' feel and friendly courteous staff who are there to make your stay even better than it always is. Rooms are clean and conforatble, food is well prepared and presented. Service is probably 'second to none' and nothing is too much trouble. Only problem is likely to be getting a reservation!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Papendrecht, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

My third time in CC Blooms hotel april 2012. Not my last. And now the hotel is total demolished. !!!!
Sad ? ... no ... Hip Hooray !!! A total new boutique hotel will be there in november. And ... with the same perfect, friendly and nice staff. The same atomsfere. I'm looking forward to my stay in the new hotel in november this year. I wish all the staff members the best, and love to meet them again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Sunnyvale, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

My husband & I stayed at CC Bloom with our two children & were very pleased with the level of service we received. We stayed at another hotel in Bangkok a few days after for more money & a lot less service or care. The staff was helpful in booking our tours & getting taxis. The food in their restaurant was good & the price reasonable. The rooms were a good size. We liked that the hotel was in the mountain side away from the noise in town. The view is great, but you have to like nature to stay there. You will see small lizards & hear frogs croaking & insects chirping- our kids thought it was the best thing. I liked the more traditional Thai style of the hotel, but I was told they were closing down to be remodeled. I hope the style doesn't change too much.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at CC Blooms Hotel for 5 nights and we were very impressed with the services and facilities provided. The staff were friendly and we appreciated the free 'shuttle bus' service to nearby local attractions which ran every 2 hours during day and evening. The rooms were clean and the facilities ameniable. Kenneth the Manager/Director was most helpful both prior to and during our stay. Great breakfasts on the balcony overlooking the scenery was a special part of our day. Would look forward to staying again. Ray Stanley

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Bangkok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

CC Bloom's is your home away from home. We've spent Songkran weekend at CC Bloom's Hotel. It was a fun experience as the rate first and foremost were very reasonable, the home cooked food was tasty, rooms were spacious and clean, the staff were very accommodating and the manager makes one feel very much at home. On top of these, the place is cozy, bright and beautifully landscaped and on top of a hill with a view of the ocean and the forest which makes it away from the madding crowd. Commuting around is also not a problem as the hotel provide transportation to nearby shopping or attractions.

Room Tip: At CC Bloom's all the rooms have a view,spacious, comfortable and clean.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

I had read a lot of reviews on this site before booking this hotel for 14 nights. I had booked a hotel car to pick me up at the airport in the afternoon and the car was waiting for me. The hotel is really lost in the mountain away from the crowd. You must like the countryside to stay there. The best thing about this hotel is the staff who are extremely kind and helpful. The hotel is indeed small and the rooms rather large and very old. If you are scared by insects running in your room this is not the place to go as the kitchen and bathroom are inhabited by ants.The hotel was very quiet when I was there and despite what some people have written I did not find breakfast appealing. It is very basic: Bacon, Sausage, some pancakes, rice, juices and coffee and tea. I have been many times to Phuket (I go there at least every 3 months) and I did not know Karon Beach, I found it dreadful, it is like Benidorm.

I don't believe this hotel is a 4 star hotel but 3. I believe Aquamarine in Kamala is far ahead if you like Thai style and Cape Sienna if you prefer modern design.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo

Been to CC's Hideaway? Share your experiences!