Hubby and I stayed 2 weeks at the Access Villa Resort and were very happy. Our room was very clean and serviced daily. All staff were friendly, polite and couldn't be more helpful. The pool outside our room was wonderful after busy days to come home to a pool just two steps outside our door was amazing, met lovely people while swimming too! The pool was not perfect with a couple of little repairs to be done but nothing to bother us.Food at the resort was fine, although a little more expensive than in traditional Thai restaurants, that were very cheap, still not over pricey. Couldn't resist having food delivered to our room by boat just once! The location of the hotel was a little out of the way but still an easy stroll to the beach, with shopping on the way! We used the local blue buses to get around if we wanted to go further! About 30bht to go into Phuket Town to the weekend night market.
Flies at breakfast were the only disappointing thing at the hotel. All food was covered well but we seemed to be chasing them away a lot. We found the earlier we went for breakfast the less there were. Over all we really enjoyed our stay and would recommend staying at this friendly resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel offering direct pool access from all rooms, where room services serve by boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Access Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Access Resort & Villas Hotel Karon
- Access Resort And Villas
- Access Hotel Karon
- The Access Hotel
- Access Resort & Villas Phuket/Karon