Stayed here for a couple of days in May in an ocean view room. The room was beautiful and we had a nice view of the beach and sea. Loved that we could surf the net on the tv screen in the room and the free wifi. Breakfast at the rocks restaurant was great too! Food was of good quality.
Proximity to Karon beach was a real plus.
Nadia the baby elephant who visits thr hotel in the mornings was so adorable (if you can look beyond the exploitative bit).
Some negatIves, however. Nothing
Much nearby to see or do if you aren't a beach lounger. Luckily for us we rented a car and drove around the island. Didn't manage to discover any good spas in the vicinity of the hotel either. Also, on the last day, the recep girl was a little curt when we were settling the bill. Nothing's perfect I guess.
Overall it's a great place to stay and I would love to come back again! Was told they were renovating the hotel. Can't wait to see the hotel again post-renovation!
- Also Known As:
- Marina Phuket Hotel Karon
- Marina Phuket Hotel
- Marina Phuket Karon
- Marina Phuket Resort Karon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Phuket Resort is perched on a headland at southern end of Karon, among the finest of Phuket's famous west-coast beaches. The Deluxe Villas overlook the beach and the Andaman Sea. All guests have direct access to Karon Beach and can enjoy snorkeling right out front of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Marina Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.