I still remember the first time I visited Thavon Palm Beach and I have to say that now it has changed to the point where I would not even want to leave. We stayed in the connecting rooms between 5 of us and the rooms were very new and modern. The decorations as well as the furnitures are new and spotless. We can see the beach from our balcony as well as the massive pool downstairs. The hotel is big enough that we didn't find the noise from other customer to be an annoyance. We were surprised that the hotel was fully book but yet we still have a very nice and quiet time together. The staffs are all Thai but most of them can speak english. (We observed them talking to one of the customer). They were very friendly and helpful. Once, we forgot our keys and the staffs didn't hesitate to help us at all.
Once of the thing I would urge everyone who is coming to this hotel to see is the orchid garden. If you are visiting at the right season, you could be walking in a paradise. Thavon palm beach is decorated and themed using one of the Thai's folk lore (Pha Apai Ma Nee) and most of the statues are in white which played a great contrast to the lush green background.
The funny thing here is that there always rabbits roaming around freely and you can give them food for free (Rabbit's food is provided by the hotel). My friends had so much fun and they almost forget that I was waiting for them at the car!
There are many restaurant inside this hotel. We tried Pizza and Steak restaurant. The steak was good but the pizza was amazing! If there wasn't any customer around the chef might even let you make your own pizza!
Hopefully I can come back again soon. Writing this make me miss Phuket already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few steps from Karon Beach at an unrivalled beachfront location, Thavorn Palm Beach Resort offers colonial style rooms set amidst lush, tropical gardens, 45 mins from Phuket International Airport, 10 mins from Patong Beach and close to major attractions. Having dedicated most of the extensive grounds to green areas, the peaceful grounds feel secluded, yet with local bars, restaurants and amenities within easy walking distance, you are never isolated and enjoy the best of both worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Thavorn Palm Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thavorn Palm Beach Hotel Karon
- Thavorn Palm Beach Karon
- Thavorn Palm Beach Resort Phuket/Karon