We spent 3 nights here in early Dec. As a diamond member we were upgraded to a spacious junior suit with garden and pool view. There was a private balcony with a comfortable chaise.We would have preferred a sea view but were told they were fully booked. The resort is a gargantuan campus with several pools and buildings surrounded with well kept green gardens. The location cannot be more ideal with just a few steps from Karon beach and rows of shops and restaurants catered to tourists. Karon beach, if you haven't read about, is not Patong but still super busy, just a bit too crowded for us. Our get away oasis was the panorama lounge on the 12th floor of the lotus wing. I think this is where they put their elite members. The lounge itself is a bit ho-hum in term of décor and food offerings. Though the unlimited drinks during happy hours were fantastic. And the sea view is spectacular! What made this lounge special was the staff. They were friendly, accommodating, and always smiling. They remember what drinks we like for happy hour and cappuccino for breakfast! We wrote a note complimenting them. Hopefully they will receive a nice recognition they duly deserve! The hotel was celebrating its 10 year and its age is definitely showing. Visible tear and wear were everywhere in the room and in public areas. The room AC controller was just completely OFF or noisily ON at 19C or less. One night there was a power outage and when the power came back on the AC took some time to warm up . The AC warm up noise sounded just like a crying child. It was a bit scary and gone was my sleep. I am wondering how long before Hilton will consider putting in some much needed renovation for a facility operating past its prime... Another 10 years? If it weren't for the lounge and its wonderful staff I would have to give this facility an average rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on the island’s west coast and offers a range of fun and relaxation options for parents and children alike. The resort sprawls over 75-acres landscaped gardens, right on the golden sands of Karon Beach. The resort is conveniently located to four world-class golf courses, elephant riding, scuba diving, ancient golden temples and an abundance of shopping areas. It is the place that you’d rather be with your family for next holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort And Spa
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Hotel Karon
- Phuket Hilton
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa Karon