We went to Thailand on a chartertrip but was upgraded on location.
Reception is big but nice and staff really nice and helpful. Room (deluxe) was big, a little bit old fashioned but clean. Breakfast gives you anything you need for a day by the pool or beach. Close to beach although you have to pass a road, but stay calm there are multipel pools and the best is probably (OBC) closest to the beach. But... take your sunbed early and then go to breakfast... Restaurants at hotel are nice but expensive, take a walk and eat more cheap. Entertainment at nights are ok, but why every night? Worth the money and a really good choice if you want a big big but nice hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Hotel Karon
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort And Spa
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Hotel
- Hilton Phuket
- Phuket Hilton
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa Karon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on the island’s west coast and offers a range of fun and relaxation options for parents and children alike. The resort sprawls over 75-acres landscaped gardens, right on the golden sands of Karon Beach. The resort is conveniently located to four world-class golf courses, elephant riding, scuba diving, ancient golden temples and an abundance of shopping areas. It is the place that you’d rather be with your family for next holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.