The positive aspects of this hotel are the comfortable rooms, the three pools, the well-kept grounds and having four restaurants to choose from. The aspects we enjoyed less were the very slippery walkways, the somewhat remote location and the extortionate internet prices.
The room was spacious and comfortably furnished and the bathroom was large and clean. There are three pools to choose from with waterfalls and small water slides. For breakfast you have two restaurants to choose from. The selection is much the same, except Sails has more variety, but also gets busier early on, so Buon Appetito is the more relaxing option.
The staff at the front desk and the pool bar were very friendly and helpful. The staff at breakfast seemed a little stressed and consequently came across a little bit abrupt at times.
After each of the short and heavy rainfalls that you get in the tropics, the wooden walkways became very slippery and quite dangerous. Once, despite walking carefully, I slipped and fell on the outside stairs in full view of several hotel staff, but was completely ignored. I would recommend crossing straight across the grass or walking on the road instead when it rains.
With its huge grounds, the beach right across the road and lots of pool and dining options, The Hilton Arcadia is perfect for resort dwellers who like to spend a lot of time at their hotel. For us, who generally only use our accommodation to shower and sleep, it was a little far away from everything. You can still walk to the towns on either side, but it can get tiring in the heat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on the island’s west coast and offers a range of fun and relaxation options for parents and children alike. The resort sprawls over 75-acres landscaped gardens, right on the golden sands of Karon Beach. The resort is conveniently located to four world-class golf courses, elephant riding, scuba diving, ancient golden temples and an abundance of shopping areas. It is the place that you’d rather be with your family for next holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort And Spa
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Hotel Karon
- Phuket Hilton
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa Karon