- Nice individual villa (a big bedroom space and shower room). No bath-tub but the toilet is clean and has hot water.
- 2 pools with a waterfall feature, enough sun-deck chairs.
- Located away from the crowd, Karon beach is a 10min walk down the stone paved hill. Karon beach is not as crowded as Patong and definitely a better beach to be at.
- As the villas are positioned on a hill, a buggy is provided for transport within the resort, climbing up-slope to the lobby might work out a sweat. Buggy is free and arrives within 1-2 mins.
- The floor staff is friendly, however the receptionists could be more helpful.
- Free shuttle to Karon (10am,12pm,5pm), Patong (1030, 1230, 530pm). Try your very best to catch the free shuttle cause cabs are very expensive.
- The bext experience in Centara Villa was the SPA. It was great and cheap as compared to the other branches in Thailand. Good service and massage. Located with a view of the sea.
- Breakfast was not too bad, continental style and quite a good variety. Opt for breakfast with the room as it will be hard to get food around the hotel. Dinner was costly hence we did not try.
- We had a hard time making a local call and had to get the receptionist to help us. Not very friendly in that aspect as they kept repeating the same instructions, would be more helpful if they had offered to make the call and connect to the room.
- Ridiculous priced hotel serviced car. The trip to Patong cost 300baht, a tut tut hailed would cost us ~200baht only. As the hotel is located on top of the hill, there is hardly any tut tut/ taxi passing through hence we have no choice but to pay for the hotel car.
- It is impossible to get a metered taxi in the area, if possible do have the number ready (esp to get to/fro the airport). The hotel car cost us 1100 baht to get from hotel to airport, a metered taxi only cost ~650BAHT. and the hotel would not provide us the number to call for a meter taxi. We had to get the number by calling the tourism board (after much tries and difficuilties in making the local call) and after connecting to the local taxi service, the operator could not speak english and when we got the receptionist to help us make the phonecall, she seems very reluctant and grumpy about it. In the end she told us, the taxi service is full for the day, which seems a tat ridiculous cause we are calling at 12pm for a cab to pick us up at 5pm.
- Hotel bed was not very clean. The sheets has black spots and marks on them. As the comforter has no cover, it was a concern when we saw the cleaners throwing the comforter on the floor while they make the bed.
- No free internet. It cost about 200+ baht for an hour.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.