“Good food at reasonable prices!” 4 of 5 stars

516 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Karon, Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand
Improve this listing
Ranked #91 of 158 Restaurants in Karon
Taipei
“Good food at reasonable prices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

We ate here twice and the food was really good. The service was not half bad either. We had the fresh seafood and two sweet and sour dishes. Their sweet and sour sauce is really good. If I have to say anything bad, I would say that the fresh seafood took a little long to arrive at the table. Overall, it was really good!

Vancouver, Canada
“Rude waiters, overpriced food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

I had lunch here twice because I ended up forgetting that I wasn't that fond of the food here. But the second time, I made sure to remember this place because the waiters were so rude. They screwed up my order even though I clearly told them what I wanted and even pointed to the picture of it in case if there were any language barriers. I wasn't asking for anything fancy just what was on the menu. Well they brought me something else instead and then when I told them this isnt what I ordered the waiter had the nerve to shake his finger at me like I'm some disobedient child and blamed their screw up on me. I walked out of there and told them I'm not eating from this place. Then I remembered the food wasnt good the first time either and was happy I did. I went across the street to my FAV restaurant in that area, Talay Food (see my review, this place is awesome).

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
lanarkshire
“very good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

We both thoroughly enjoyed our meal here and the pricesand service were good , only negative was the noise from the bar next door if you were after a quiet meal.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Australia
“Nice Food in a nice environment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

We found the place quit good as Far as quality and price were concerned ... The service was pretty good and the value is pretty great, as an example, my daughter had 3 rock lobsters and it cost 440bht prepared how she wanted... I would definitely recommend it

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Macksville, Australia
“Good Value Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

Great Restaurant,, good food, good service and value for money, we had a large beer each,, Prawn cocktail, lobster thermadoor ,glass of wine and a coffee,, total bill came to $30 australian,, nice atmosphere looking onto the main street,,only down side is a bit smelly near to the road,but not to noticable after a few minutes,, staff are very friendly and helpful, will definately eat there again next trip to Karon

• Visited July 2011