Stayed at the phunaka resort and spa in october for 5 days and was very impressed!!
Room was amazing, very spacious and bathroom was new and massive! Awesome view of the beach and Karon and could also see the big buddha up on the hill.
View from the pool was amazing and spent few nights enjoying the sunset and having a couple of drinks at the pool side bar with an awesome bar tender
Food was amazing as well, having an omlette cooked fresh in front of you was excellent as well as the large selections each morning.... dinner was also awesome and had no complaints!!
Bit of a walk back from the beach but good exercise for the legs!
Had a couple of massages at the spa and was very impressed with the treatment we recieved, left feeling rejuvinated!!
Staff were awesome, answering any quiries we had and always smiling!
Would be back for sure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hide yourself away from the world in a hillside paradise in Phuket, Thailand. The individual villa-style buildings of the Karon Phunaka resort and spa are set amidst a lush forest and scattered down Naka Mountain in true tiered wedding-cake style. From every almost every point in the resort, you'll have sea views to die for, floor-to-ceiling windows in your Deluxe bedroom that bathe the room in natural sunlight and a balcony with your own private Jacuzzi tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Karon Phunaka Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karon Phunaka Hotel Karon
- Karon Phunaka Resort And Spa Phuket