We stayed in a std room from the 26 october to the 2nd november 2012. the room was beautiful! large bed, bathroom and room. the balcony view was amazing! we stayed in the 7th building. the beach was a 5min walk and i could see big Budha from my balcony. the food was excellent and the food and beverage manager and our waitress Benjamas made dinning an excellent experience. the infinity pool was clean and cool after long hot day walks around town. check in and check out was quick and efficient. i will definately come back here. Oh and i dont really like food that im not used to (fussy eater) but breakfast was a good spread so i thoroughly enjoyed it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hide yourself away from the world in a hillside paradise in Phuket, Thailand. The individual villa-style buildings of the Karon Phunaka resort and spa are set amidst a lush forest and scattered down Naka Mountain in true tiered wedding-cake style. From every almost every point in the resort, you'll have sea views to die for, floor-to-ceiling windows in your Deluxe bedroom that bathe the room in natural sunlight and a balcony with your own private Jacuzzi tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Karon Phunaka Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karon Phunaka Hotel Karon
- Karon Phunaka Resort And Spa Phuket