Checked in to this hotel from 22/10/12 to 25/10/12. We booked the deluxe room as advised by the good people here and I was amazed by the effort they took to tidy up the room. The view from the balcony with private jacuzzi, great service rendered by every staff there. No regrets booking this hotel.
Do note that the cable lift is part of it's uniqueness although some might bed to differ. I feel that it will be better if they offer more varieties for their breakfast but rest assure that this is not going to be a deal breaker. Have fun and take a look at some of the photos I took while I am there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hide yourself away from the world in a hillside paradise in Phuket, Thailand. The individual villa-style buildings of the Karon Phunaka resort and spa are set amidst a lush forest and scattered down Naka Mountain in true tiered wedding-cake style. From every almost every point in the resort, you'll have sea views to die for, floor-to-ceiling windows in your Deluxe bedroom that bathe the room in natural sunlight and a balcony with your own private Jacuzzi tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Karon Phunaka Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karon Phunaka Hotel Karon
- Karon Phunaka Resort And Spa Phuket