My partner and I along with my Sister and her husband stayed here for 5 nights in October. It was the best resort I have ever stayed at! I wish we had of had more time to spend here. The resort is exceptional luxury, everything is modern and clean. Staff are all lovely and incredibly helpfull, nothing was ever a problem! Staff speak english very well and if they weren't sure if they understood you correctly they would ask another staff member to confirm. The pool is amazing! Would love to be back there right now with a mojito from the pool bar made by the wonderful Restaurant Capatian! We stayed in a room with a jacuzi on the balcony which was beautiful and relaxing. Yes the hotel is on a steep hill however but it's not as bad as people seem to make it out to be. Plus you have a choice of a lift, stairs, walk up the hill or get a golf buggy. It never bothered me. Food is excellent and the menu has plenty of options. Breakfast was always fresh and delicious and the restaurant is beautiful. There are shuttes that go to Karon Beach every half hour but we always walked as it's only 5 mins away and the area always felt safe. All in all it was a wonderfull holiday, my only regret is that we allocated only 5 nights there. Will definitely back in the near future!
- Also Known As:
- Karon Phunaka Hotel
- Karon Phunaka Hotel Karon
- Karon Phunaka Resort And Spa Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hide yourself away from the world in a hillside paradise in Phuket, Thailand. The individual villa-style buildings of the Karon Phunaka resort and spa are set amidst a lush forest and scattered down Naka Mountain in true tiered wedding-cake style. From every almost every point in the resort, you'll have sea views to die for, floor-to-ceiling windows in your Deluxe bedroom that bathe the room in natural sunlight and a balcony with your own private Jacuzzi tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Agoda, EasyToBook, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Karon Phunaka Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.