“Excellent and relaxing Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Manohra Cozy Resort

You added Manohra Cozy Resort to your Saves list
Manohra Cozy Resort
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Soi Patak 16, Karon, Phuket Town, Phuket 83100, Thailand (Formerly Karon Hillside Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Contact us for a 10% off!
Ranked #6 of 72 Hotels in Karon
4.5 of 5 stars 142 Reviews
Udon Thani, Thailand
“Excellent and relaxing Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We book 5 night.Location is excellent with a great view from the swimmingpool area can see the sunset.
Hotel is new and clean.Rooms are very big for the price we pay.
Staff is very friendly and the owner is very helpfull to give us all tips about food and place to visit.
We spent a good holidays..thank you so much.

Room Tip: Superior rooms are very big.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here for 7 nights during November and have fallen in love with the place.
The rooms were clean and very spacious with fresh towels and bedding everyday, I especially loved the bath which I used a couple of times as it was big so you could really stretch out.
The pool area was also very clean and a really good place to relax there was no noise and watching the dragonflies hovering over the pool was beautiful.
The buffet breakfast was also more than satisfying the omelettes were especially good.
Staff at the hotel are fantastic and can't do enough to help on our last day we checked out at 12pm but were given use of a shower fresh towels, shampoo, shower gel and even a hair dryer to use a sour taxi to the airport wasn't until 9pm that evening.
The hotel is in a good. position close enough to walk into karon or kata beach .
One of the ladies in the hotel is a spectacular painter and you can see her paintings in every room in the hotel, which we thought made the rooms that little bit more cost.
All in all the Manohra is a perfect hotel and we are looking to visit Thailand again in April 2015 staying here for the whole visit.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Stockholm County, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and my girlfriend booked 3 nights at this resort, as we arrived we were impressed by the warm welcome from the smiling receptionist. The check in was very quick, we were taken for a tour around the resort, having a look at the swimming pool area. After that we got in our room which look great, clean and spacious. We spent 3 wonderful days, relaxing at the swimming-pool and going to the close by karon beach. I must say that the service and the value for money is the top.Will be back here for my next trip to phuket.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Phuket, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked at Manohra Cozy Resort for 2 nights only but once i just spent my first night i extended for all my three weeks stay. The staff is absolutely helpful, they helped me in all my needs. It is very clean and peaceful. I can forget those hot days spent at the amazing pool of this place. I got few problems at the airconditioner and at the shower but they fixed all in a while even the fact they were fully booked. Great job guys and great place.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Ko Samui, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was such a lovely gem of a hotel. Like other reviewers have mentioned, it's just super duper clean and the staff is attentive and good natured. The rooms are so beautiful, with just a really fresh, expansive atmosphere. Plus they gave us a free upgrade when we arrived, for no particular reason.

The value is on point and something about the location (set off from a pretty major road) and the fact that the building is elevated gives it extra charm. The pool is nice and the stairway leading up to nowhere is magical and fun.

We stayed for ten nights and I'll never forget this place.

Room Tip: Just ask them to show you a couple and decide for yourself.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been at manohra cozy resort during the month of november, the place is amazing!the first thing i noticed was the cleaniness,there is always a member of the staff cleaning everwhere,the welcoming was great,recepetionist very friendly and ready to help.We got free up to the deluxe room,huge room,bath tube and one personal computer for us. Swimming-pool open 24 hours and nice view during sunset time.Me and my husband loved also the area downstair with the comfortable sofa,nice to relax there with some music and read a book.
Thanks manohra for making our vacation perfect,we will be back!!!

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Croydon, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

By the time I arrived in shuttle Manohra had arranged, at reasonable cost, I was tired, hungry & in need of beer so it was very nice to have a smiling face come down the stairs to welcome me, take bag, check me in efficiently, show me facilities & take me to room. It was even nicer to go up to poolside bar for simple meal & a few Changs. I didn't use it but being given a slip with hotel details in Thai to show cabbies etc was nice touch. As other reviewers have shown as well, having a room so prettily prepared made a good impression. I don't get others' comments about hard bed as being tall with bad back I've always preferred firmer mattress.

The wifi in the rooms on ground level, under poolside bar, could be weak inside but worked ok on small patio. That would have been a nicer place to sit if the grubby plastic table had been replaced. Similarly the defunct lighting feature dressed up with some bamboo or something to hide that any things broken. Besides which external light for night that stays on after key removed from slot (to switch on/off power) would be nice. And that pink in a bathroom should be banned by law.

Be aware that bar shuts at 9 PM usually and when I stayed the restaurant is only for breakfast (which had most of what you'd expect). But right next door is a highly recommended roadside authentic Thai restaurant that is as cheap as chips and as welcoming as the Manohra. Otherwise it's an easy 10-15 minute walk into town and back if you're careful as there's no pavement for last stretch.

Room Tip: Try a room in main building (with reception in)
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Been to Manohra Cozy Resort? Share your experiences!