“Go for it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Manohra Cozy Resort

Save Saved
You added Manohra Cozy Resort to your Saves list
Manohra Cozy Resort
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Soi Patak 16, Karon, Phuket Town, Phuket 83100, Thailand (Formerly Karon Hillside Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Contact us for a 10% off!
Ranked #6 of 73 hotels in Karon
Penang Island, Malaysia
“Go for it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

I've been there with my wife and my two children (2 and 4) for two weeks. I decided to book at this place after read all their reviews, i can say ... AMAZING!
It managed by italians, they are available for all your needs. They have three kind of rooms: standard, superior and deluxe. The superior one is the room for you, great value for money, very very big, almoust 40 sqm (owners told me), the bathroom is very big as well. The breakfast has all homemade products (bread, cookies, pancake, ...). Another great point of this resort is the swimming pool area, you can get an unforgettable sunset from there, INCREDIBLE. The last but not the least, the restaurant offer thai and italian cuisine, both very very good, more than 90% of the restaurants outside. I've read quite a lot reviews mentioning that the restaurant is a bit pricey and i would like to say that if you know what the quality is, i can ensure that is absolutely not pricey.
GREAT JOB GUYS, SEE YOU NEXT TIME, FOR SURE!!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

118 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Lapland Sweden, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I just checked in yesterday at manohra cozy resort, i could not wait for reviewing it!!! this place is amazing!!helpful stuff, they helped us with the luggage as we got off the taxi!! amazing room, we got a free upgrade too!! the room has got a wonderful view to the swimming pool area!! the italian restaurant is great! this morning i extended my stay for 1 week and i got a further discount!! thanks to the managers and all stuff to make my holidays beginning so cool!!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

we have enjoyied this little hotel a lot. it is quiet and cosy and since we have my partners car everything was close. the only thing i would improve is variety of breakfast menu, no thai food for my partner only bacon and eggs every morning, other than that place is awesome value for money

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Melbourne
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I opted to give Manohra a shot as opposed to larger chain hotels such as Ibis, being comparably priced. It's definitely cozy, but service is a bit lacking - the staff at breakfast and at the pool bar were infinitely more interested in playing with their mobile phones than anything else. The area surrounding the pool was remarkably filthy - empty bottles and cans everywhere. The buffet breakfast was cold and limited and the staff looked extremely annoyed when asked for a coffee.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Coventry
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife , young son and I stayed at Manohra Cozy Resort for 11 nights in March and would not hesitate to stay there again. Aside from a mix up over our deluxe room booking which was sorted out quickly and with very good customer service, the stay was absolutely perfect.

The rooms were large and very well equipped, even the Superior Room that we had for the first 5 nights was enormous and very comfortable with a huge bed.

The hotel is at the top of the road leading down to the beach front. We walked comfortably in about 15 minutes there 20 minutes back and consequently saw pretty much everything in Karon, including the little shop front that sells a massive bag of iced coffee for about 50p. We used a lot of restaurants, some more than once but our favourite was the family restaurant next to the drive up to the hotel, fantastic food, authentic atmosphere and ridiculously cheap.

The staff were brilliant, from the young lad in the bar to the cleaner who doubles as a masseuse. Also the house driver is such a friendly chap, we arranged a day to see the Gibbon Rescue Centre, Big Buddha, and Eat Chalong... Great value.

The pool area was great, though could use some more anti-slip material around the pool itself. The food at the hotel was excellent, both Italian and Thai. And they were happy to make toast and jam for my little chap in the afternoon.

Sorry for waffling on but this hotel and resort were perfect.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very happy with budget resort. Lovely pool and staff. 10 min walk to beach.
Everything you need at hotel. Great cheap eats out the front. Room cleaned daily Air con. We got extra bed for only $10 per night. Perfect budget resort.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

During a week's stay the staff were excellent. From arranging a variety of excellent tours at drastic discounts to the lovely receptionist getting up at 5:30 am to drive me to the airport when the driver I'd arranged didn't show - I cannot express how wonderful my stay was. There was no pressure for anything but honest evaluations and recommendations along with the every present welcoming smiles.
My room was spacious, much larger than expected, and quite comfortable. The pool was clean and refreshing, the restaurant (with free room service) was quite lovely as well. Breakfasts were expansive and filling. Motorbikes are available for rent although I chose tuk tuks - and they called them for me whenever needed. While there were a variety of fellow guests it never felt crowded - a lovely balance between the number of rooms and open space.
I've never experienced such a welcoming and peaceful hotel - the staff had an incredible impact on my whole trip. I'm already planning my next visit.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Been to Manohra Cozy Resort? Share your experiences!