“The greatest stay ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Manohra Cozy Resort

Save Saved
You added Manohra Cozy Resort to your Saves list
Manohra Cozy Resort
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Soi Patak 16, Karon, Phuket Town, Phuket 83100, Thailand (Formerly Karon Hillside Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Contact us for a 10% off!
Ranked #6 of 73 hotels in Karon
Barletta, Italy
“The greatest stay ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The best value for money i've ever found. I book a superior room, very big and clean, great bathroom. The buffet breakfast is various and it served homemade bread and cookies. The swimming pool terrace is amazing.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

106 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

For the standard of service and facilities, this hotel could charge about £40 a night instead of £10. The one downside is it's location. It's about a 15 minute walk to the start of the centre of Karon, and about 25 minutes to the beach (definitely not 10 minutes as some other reviews say). Of course for the money you save you could get a taxi in and out every day, and the hotel also runs a free shuttle bus so it's not a massive problem. The food (mostly Italian) is also delicious, if a bit pricey.
The rooms facilities are great.
When I visited, the pool and other communal areas were a little messy but it was low season and I think they were refurbishing.
If you don't mind being a little bit out of town, this is an excellent choice (and I'm sure the immediate area is a bit more lively in high season).

Stayed June 2014
Phuket, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Incredible surprised!!Manohra cozy resort is a special place to stay, room are big and clean,swimming pool are is amazing, the staff is helpful and friendly, they took care about all my needs. I suggest to make an inquiry via trip advisor so you can get 10%. discount,this is what I did and what I got!i suggest to everybody to stay at Manohra cozy resort, the staff really deserve 5 stars!!!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Cute, cosy, quiet and clean hotel, 10mn walk from Karon beach and 5mn walk from local shops/restaurants. Staff are all very friendly, helpful and kind. All our requests were met within minutes. Great!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
cumbria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Me an my boyfriend absolutely loved this place!! We loved it that much after only booking this place for one night we ended up staying an extra 6 nights! We were backpacking Thailand so it was just as cheap as hostels at only £9-£12 a night! The pool was clean everyday, room was clean everyday, food was beautiful we ate there every night rather than eating out! Really couldn't of asked for more helpful an lovely staff! They were spot on! I would recommended this place to anyone!!! You can also rent a ped If you want to get about for cheaper! When I come to phuket again I will defiantly be staying there! Currently in koh samui an have found nothing that compares to it!! Best hotel for the best price :))

• Stayed July 2014
Semarang, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here for 3days last year..the room was big n clean..The room I stay was not of premium interior but well maintained..there is also a pool like I had it my own..just me n a friend were using,some other day was another guest joining..Price was cheap if I'm not mistaken 1300baht was the total bill including motorbike rental n last day breakfast (breakfast was good)..I got better than what I paid for..real value of money..location might be bit hard to find but you get used to..3days there n I managed to go round the town n came back..Took the bus from airport to this hotel..worth sight seeing too

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Well it's my first night here but I just wanted to tell everyone how brilliant it is! Staff are so nice and friendly, I arrived at 11.50am, hoping my room was ready as normal check in is around 2pm and as soon as I arrived they showed me to my room no problem :) I was then given a tour of the pool ect, had a brilliant day by the pool and asked the lady at the bar to take a picture as I'm travelling alone, she took plenty and was very helpful :) I felt like I was a model on a photo shoot! 10/10 excellent :) only booked in for a week and hoping to stay longer!

• Stayed June 2014

Been to Manohra Cozy Resort? Share your experiences!