“Homey” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Manohra Cozy Resort

Save Saved
You added Manohra Cozy Resort to your Saves list
Manohra Cozy Resort
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Soi Patak 16, Karon, Phuket Town, Phuket 83100, Thailand (Formerly Karon Hillside Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Contact us for a 10% off!
Ranked #6 of 70 hotels in Karon
Semarang, Indonesia
“Homey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed here for 3days last year..the room was big n clean..The room I stay was not of premium interior but well maintained..there is also a pool like I had it my own..just me n a friend were using,some other day was another guest joining..Price was cheap if I'm not mistaken 1300baht was the total bill including motorbike rental n last day breakfast (breakfast was good)..I got better than what I paid for..real value of money..location might be bit hard to find but you get used to..3days there n I managed to go round the town n came back..Took the bus from airport to this hotel..worth sight seeing too

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

99 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well it's my first night here but I just wanted to tell everyone how brilliant it is! Staff are so nice and friendly, I arrived at 11.50am, hoping my room was ready as normal check in is around 2pm and as soon as I arrived they showed me to my room no problem :) I was then given a tour of the pool ect, had a brilliant day by the pool and asked the lady at the bar to take a picture as I'm travelling alone, she took plenty and was very helpful :) I felt like I was a model on a photo shoot! 10/10 excellent :) only booked in for a week and hoping to stay longer!

• Stayed June 2014
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is one of the cheapest hotels I have ever stayed in, so going in we had some doubts. Lucky for us, it was great! The room was comfortable, the pool was decent, it was about a 15 minute drive from Karon beach and the staff offered a shuttle there at 10am for free. The staff that we met were very nice. Protip: the beds do not have a blanket, but the staff are happy to provide one when asked. For the price, this hotel can't be beat.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Located away from the busy hustle and bustle of Karon Beach CC's Hideway was exactly what I wanted of my vacation. The hotel is serene and the staff were fantastic helpful in every aspect.Great place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked this hotel on the day through the trip adviser app after reading through all the reviews... We weren't disappointed! Value for money is extraordinary!
When we arrived we showed them our booking number and they upgraded us straightaway! Room was big, clean and very comfortable! The air con worked too well, had to turn it off at night, we were shivering!
The staff were amazing and went out of their way to help you! We booked two day trips through the hotel and they managed to get the prices right down for us as our budget was almost non existent!
Overall a really good experience!

Stayed June 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I Visited this Hotel with my friends. i stay there for 3 days, the staff was great and the management as well.

The swimming pool area is amazing clean and also big too. the bar facing the swimming pool is great. Rooms are huge, clean and well furnished. hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, i really enjoyed my stay there. Hope to be back soon.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Vicenza, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

1 week spent with a group pf friends, the price was unbelievable cheap, service top, all the staff very friendly and helpful, the swmming-pool area is fantastic,the food at the restaurant was fantastic, price affortable for everybody!!The superior room is amazingly huge(never found in thailand such as room at this price)bathroom big as well.The room was clean everyday, perfectly clean!! i want to say thanks again to all the staff there, you are making a great job, i had a wonderful stay!!Amazing surprise, i recommand to everybody!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Manohra Cozy Resort? Share your experiences!