We have not long returned from a well deserved over due holiday in Phuket. First week we stayed in kamala at sunwing & loved everything about it, not a5 star resort but a good 4! :)
We then headed to centra grand for the second week. ( 6 of us all together) I was so excited to be finally staying there as a friend had highly recommended the resort as they have stayed many times.
Quite a big resort.. I was very impressed. On arrival we had to wait 41/2 hours to be booked into our room & I don't no why but ended up in completely different room than what I thought I had booked. Anyway tired & ready to settle in we were finally in our room. Top floor spa one room which was really lovely but definitely I felt very cramped with all 4 of us in one room, we had a balcony that was roomy and was nice to take in the amazing view of the resort & ocean.
I was so pleased to have the spa on our deck.. It was perfect for a wee dip with bubbles and a great way to end the day.
Omg the spa treatments are amazing... A must do!! I treated my family to a massage.. They were all impressed.the staff are all very friendly & helpful. Unfortunitly it did rain a lot while we were there & the sea was very ruff ( not good to swim in) it was not good when the resorts pools became unusable due to technical troubles.. After 3 days were talked to management & he very kindly organised for us to go to splash water park which was awesome , this made the kids really happy.we had a great time being our first time there was lots to discover around Phuket. We would love to return to Phuket next year & stay again here.. But I'd say we would much prefer a room that has a seep rate area for the kids to sleep. ( budget will dictate that tho )
Yes I recommend staying here... Over all a great holiday. My kids were 12-23... They had a ball.xo
Also I loved the little details.. The flowers left on our beds... Very kind staff in deed.
We found breakfast a bit crazy and often had cold un cooked eggs.. So ended up with fresh fruit most the time. A good choice for everyone tho :)
Thank you ang & Andre hilliar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket is a modern five-star luxury resort built directly on the foreshores of Karon Beach. Designed with distinct Phuket colonial Sino-Portuguese architecture, the luxury accommodation comprises of 262 guestrooms and villas. All guestrooms have a balcony and are ocean facing. Room types consist of spa suites, pool suites, deluxe suites and one and two bedroom villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Hotel Karon
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Karon