stayed here in June 2013 for 2 nights as part of our resort hopping in phuket.
the resort itself is stunning. but did not have the warm feeling. everything went well during my stay and yet i dont know why i left un-satisfied from the resort.
the staff was nice, we were upgraded to a corner room with a huge balcony. the room/bath/balcony were amazing. the pools/slides and kids activities were great.
the breakfast was great. the gereral dinning/food was average with not enough variety. the pools/slides were good, the lazy river was too lazy. the jumping cliff was fun.
towels etc in the room were always inadequate and did not have a plesant smell-always. the luggage took too long to reach our room at check-in.
the beach in front of the hotel is not that great.
the hotel had everything but still i would choose some other resort for my next visit to phuket
*lots of mosquitos everywhere all around the resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket is a modern five-star luxury resort built directly on the foreshores of Karon Beach. Designed with distinct Phuket colonial Sino-Portuguese architecture, the luxury accommodation comprises of 262 guestrooms and villas. All guestrooms have a balcony and are ocean facing. Room types consist of spa suites, pool suites, deluxe suites and one and two bedroom villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Hotel Karon
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Karon