Just returned this morning after a weeks stay at the centara grand on an All Inclusive Basis. Once the staff were reminded a few times of our board basis things went smoothingly. (apparently not many people pay for all inclusive.) The hotel was lovely, overlooking the ocean and pools from block 7. Room was very clean and bathroom modern. Facilities for the kids are awsome. 5 Pools from adults only to toddlers to oversized kids (mums and dads!) jumping off the rocks. Being all inclusive was brilliant. This included Breakfast (which was a huge array of fruit, breads, cooked breakfast, and pancakes), Lunch - which we usually had at the swim up pool bar and evening meal at the italian, the cove or the beachcomer. All drinks were also included. Great for experimenting with the cocktails! Beach a little disappointing. We went on the elephant treck and the phi phi island tour. Both were brilliant but i must say the phi phi island tour was magical. This eneded our holiday on a massive high after seeing the landscape and feeling like we was in the set of nemo. Downside was all four of us spent a day and night in our room with gastro. Was it the food was it the pool, other patrons, who knows. Beds a little uncomfortable. As far as the hotel is concerned we loved it, the staff are the most friendliest, kindest people who will go to the end of the earth to help you in any way. The lifeguards are hilarious and really seemed to care about the kids and even knew their names after their first jumps!!! Great work everyone. one happy family with lots of memories and stories to be told. Just a couple of tips, take mozzie spray for your room and spray on yourself too during the day. At the airport all aerosoles are confiscated, and getting through to your departure lounge takes a while after about 6 security checks.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Hotel
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Hotel Karon
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Karon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket is a newly-built five-star luxury resort property directly on the foreshores of Karon Beach. Designed with distinct Phuket colonial Sino-Portuguese architecture, the luxury accommodation comprises of 262 guestrooms and villas. All guestrooms have a balcony with sea view, and the Deluxe Spa rooms have jacuzzis on the balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.