This is going to sound like a paid advert.... Anyway - Impiana Private Villas at Kata Noi are amazing!!! We stayed in the Garden Villa (my partner, I and our five month old baby). The villa was fantastic. No problems at all! It had everything that we needed. Huge bathroom - massive bath, rainfall shower, great walk in dressing room with double sinks. Everything is provided for you. Piped music throughout the villa, inside and out (great for sending the baby to sleep), two large televisions and a home theatre system. The location is fantastic. It is very private and away from the road noise. On one side is Mom Tri's Villa Royale and the other side some amazing (expensive) private properties. Our Garden Villa had a massive infinity pool accessible straight from the lounge room (or from the bedroom via the deck). Sitting in the pool and watching the sunset every night was magic.
The villas' bed is huge and as comfortable as anything I have ever slept in before - some of the best sleeps I have had in months!
We have both travelled the World extensively and can honestly say that the service that we recieved from the management and the staff has been second to none that I have come across before. The butlers are there whenever you need them, whatever time and whatever the problem. All the staff were fantastic with our baby, always stopping to chat with him and have a little play. We used the baby sitting service on several occasions and although a little hesitant at first in leaving our baby for the first time we did feel very reassured. We came home one night to find the baby sitter sitting on the floor beside baby's cot fanning him with a towel (air-conditioning was working fine but I think she was liking doing it!!).
Every morning we had our breakfast served in our villa. A really great treat and made life so much easier while travelling with baby. The food was of a really high quality and there was always more served than was possible to eat. No need to go out if you don't want to leave your room (why would you I don't no?). Anyway, the Thai food and the western food was creative and great value for money.
We were initially booked to stay at Impiana for five nights. After the first two we extended for two weeks. Last time we stayed at Kata Noi we stayed at Mom Tri's Villa Royale. We had a few friends staying there on this occasion so visited a number of the rooms including suites with pools. Compared to Mom Tri's (which I rated last time for value and service) then Impiana is hands down the better of the two. The friends who were staying in the pool villa at Mom Tri's who came to visit us were a little taken back by the comparison between the two - pretty sure that they have now been converted! To wrap up, this is my first posting on trip advisor. Had to log on just to comment on this place - I would happily extend my stay here for years!
Thanks to all the staff and Jeanette for making our stay so pleasant and peaceful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free yourself to Find your Soul ... come for the inspirationLuxury and exclusivity await at Impiana Private Villas, perched above the cosy bay of Kata Noi, Phuket. Here, surrounded by nature and the stunning vistas of the Andaman Sea, this boutique villa-resort of only 4 private villas and 7 suites each with a private pool and personal butler service, will play the perfect host to your next private holiday ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Impiana Private Villas Kata Noi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Private Villas Kata Noi Hotel Karon
- Impiana Private Villas Kata Noi Phuket/Karon