It's really difficult to write this review, as I am sure that Khun Supanit (the Assistant Manager) will respond. She is a lovely person, trying her hardest to meet all of her customer needs.
Unfortunately, despite the staff trying hard, there is no training and no process or procedure. Ultimately, this property has no understanding of what makes a luxury experience. And they are charging an lot of money.
The website is not correct. I assume that the services offered were once available, but if you are considering staying here my observations are as follows:
"Each villa stunningly designed to make your stay spectacular with modern furnishings"
Hundreds of small maintenance issues.
Leaky airconditioning pouring like rain in the middle of the night.
"Each villa also comes with a personal butler to serve your every need".
There was no butler. No butler was introduced.
"When in need of some pampering in the midst of extravagant lavishness Impiana’s exceptional service will meet your every expectation"
There was nobody sitting at reception for the entire period of our stay.
On every occasion I had to walk round into the office to find somebody.
On arrival, even our driver was surprised there was nobody to check us in. He had to do it himself, plus find some bedding for us.
"Live piano performances accompany your meals, be it breakfast by the garden terrace, a sunset cocktail on the outdoor deck or fine dining in The Living Room.
No piano player. Piped music occasionally.
"Our fully-stocked Wine Cellar will impress even the connoisseur"
It will, if the connoisseur loves to see towels piled up against the door to catch the condensation running out into the dining area.
"Impiana Private Villas is a class above its own.
- two towels in the room, one was always needed to mop up the leaky airconditioning.
- long, overgrown grass between the steps, rickety concrete and a general lack of maintenance everwhere (my favourite were the big holes in the balcony above our heads when we had breakfast outside).
- a mini bar, but no glasses.
"Exclusive, exquisite and exceptional that’s the brand experience we’d like you to forever remember"
- Credit card was charged at 8:45am on the morning of our checkout
- As noted in a review below, the checkout procedure includes someone from housekeeping doing an audit that you haven't stolen anything.
- There were only two staff avaliable when we went to get our car transfer to the airport. One was a tiny lady (who had also been waitressing at breakfast) so I helped carry our bags to the car.
- The car that they had arranged to take us to the airport made a stop at an office in Patong to pick up a parcel.
It's such a pity. As all the previous reviewers have said, the views are wonderful. The private pools are beautiful, and the staff try hard. They just have no training on what to do. This is one of the most expensive properties I've ever stayed in, yet the service and maintenance was barely 3* level.
Look elsewhere for the price. Or treat it like a very expensive guesthouse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free yourself to Find your Soul ... come for the inspirationLuxury and exclusivity await at Impiana Private Villas, perched above the cosy bay of Kata Noi, Phuket. Here, surrounded by nature and the stunning vistas of the Andaman Sea, this boutique villa-resort of only 4 private villas and 7 suites each with a private pool and personal butler service, will play the perfect host to your next private holiday ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Fastbooking, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Impiana Private Villas Kata Noi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Private Villas Kata Noi Hotel Karon
- Impiana Private Villas Kata Noi Phuket/Karon