“Fantastic meals” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 158 Restaurants in Karon
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Two Chefs Bar & Grill Karon is in the small lively street opposite The little mermaid and just around the corner from the Centara. Two Chefs have served our guests since 2000 in Phuket and we have we always done it with the guest in the center. Two Chefs Karon offer you a great international menu, top class cocktails and a high end service. At Two Chefs Karon we also have our famous house band from the Philippines. So if you just want enjoy a drink or have great three course dinner with your beloved one, you are always welcome at Two Chefs Karon.
Kirkwall, United Kingdom
“Fantastic meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Visited the Two Chefs after reading positive reviews and were not disappointed at all so we decided to return the next night , again we have no complaints , the service was great and atmosphere was very enjoyable , the price over all was more expensive than previous places in Karon however the quality in food was better , on the second night we were served by the male waiter and to be honest his English ain't the best but my Thai is worse than his English , can't fault his service and attitude in any form as this is a full house and all staff are very busy but very welcoming . The First night I had the Duck and it was deliciously cooked , medium , succulent and full of flavour , my girlfriend had the steak and although I never tasted it she said it was beautiful , second night I chose the Grilled pork and as I don't usually go for pork I must admit I would eat it here every night of the week !!! Absolutely beautiful meal , my girlfriend had the Fajitas and again she said they were delicious so on a whole a truly wonderful restaurant and great evening entertainment . Don't believe the negative reviews as some people just ain't happy unless they are complaining . Credit where it's due , Well done Two Chefs Karon Beach.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Twin Waters
“Disappointing!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

After visiting the two chefs in kata beach on several occasions, we found two chefs in Karon very lacking in both service and quality of food. The waitress who greeted us was very welcoming but then we were handed over to another male waiter who really didnt want to be there. He never smiled, had very little English so we were not told about the specials relating to food or drinks. I really enjoyed the chicken dish that I had the week before at kata beach and decided to have it again.. That was a mistake, no where near the quality or presentation of the previous meal. My husband had a duck meal and found it very dry. So, get a tuk tuk and go to the two chefs on the south end of kata beach, you won't be disappointed!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“worth the $$$”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Two Chefs @ Karon were great, the price wasnt too bad, the desserts were like heaven in my mouth!! The atmosphere was wonderful with a dj every night. The 95 Baht cocktails were great.

Visited October 2013
qld
“dinner at two chefs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

great little place, only found it at the end of our trip. unfortunatley was a little more expensive than other places we had eaten out at on our trip. so budget was tight.

Visited April 2013
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
“Awesome Pasta!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

We decided to visit this restaurant based upon the reviews on trip advisor. We were not disappointed at all.
We had an early evening dinner and arrived at the restaurant at around 6pm...which was just as well, because it filled up very quickly soon after.
We had been eating a lot of very yummy Thai food so decided to try western food for a change. I had the beef nachos - which were ok...I should of had the steak. Dan had the mushroom pasta, and that was awesome!! He's been raving about it ever since!
Their menu is full of many different dishes so there is definitely something for everybody here.
The band was amazing too! Many other neighbouring restaurants sit empty while this one rocks!! It's always full of mainly Europeans and Australians. We can certainly see why this restaurant gets the great reviews that it does.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere