We really enjoyed our stay at the Baan Suay, the owners are lovely and very helpful, if there is anything you need they are happy to help.
The staff are also very friendly and helpful.
It does say that the beach is 300 meters from the hotel, however it is more like a 20 minute walk depending how fit you are.
We stayed in a Bungalow, the pictures did make it look bigger on the Internet though. They are very small and basic, but are kept
The bar and restaurant is very relaxing and serves nice food, the chicken satay and spring rolls are lovely.
The pool is great, however the pool area is quite small, there is only 3 loungers, but we were quite lucky and managed to get a spot most days.
We stayed here for about a week, I really enjoyed it and i would definitely recommend this hotel, however I would like to stay somewhere closer to the beach. Once we got here and shopped around we realised we could have got something like that for a better price than we paid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Short walk to Karon beach, swimming pool, air condition and free Internet and wireless every room.Sawadee Kap! Welcome to Phuket, Karon Beach and Baan Suay Resort. Enjoy either of our luxurious deluxe or superior rooms. All feature king-size beds, large bathrooms with hot showers, in-room safe, fridge, cable TV, air conditioning, free high speed wireless internet and daily maid service. You will want for nothing! Start, end, or spend your entire day eating and relaxing in our fully stocked open air bar and restaurant. We serve a full complement of Thai and Western food 7 days a week from 7am to 10pm. Relax at a table or lounge on a sofa watching TV in the breezy shade or catch up with friends back home using our free desktop computer and internet service. Brought your own laptop? Take advantage of our free wireless internet access in our restaurant and all our guest rooms. If you fancy a game of pool with friends we have a free pool table for you to use but just remember don't play pool with Bow our restaurant manager as he has had to much practice over the years or maybe you can try your luck. Spend a lazy day relaxing in the brilliant Thai sunshine at our poolside, sipping one of our trademark exotic cocktails or non alcoholic beverages. Or go for a swim in our swimming pool to cool off in the heat of the day. Our greatest pride is our lovely, friendly Thai staff. Suporn, Bow, Ratri, Jam, Lisa and Pang who always want to show everyone the very best of Thai hospitality and service. Suporn and Bow speak great English and the others can communicate with a few words of English and a beautiful nod and a smile. We all know the island very well so please let our knowledge enhance your experience in Phuket. We also have a 24 hour on site taxi service for you as well with Kit our driver and a 24 hour supermarket and ATM cash machine 100 Meters away. Karon is one of Phuket's longer beaches, very popular due to its fine white sand. Being so long the sunbeds are well spaced out so it never feels crowded. Karon beach and town center is all but a short walking distance away and there you can find shopping, Restaurants, bars and markets. We hope you enjoy your stay in Thailand. Sawadee Kap ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, HostelWorld, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Baan Suay Resort Karon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Suay Resort Karon Beach Hotel Karon
- Baan Suay Hotel
- Baan Suay Resort Karon Beach Phuket