we stayed two nights at the bamboo house and it was great. A short walk away from karon beach, but feels quite nice and quiet. The bar does some really good cocktails, the rooms are neat and clean. The rooms came with a mac computer hooked up to the tv. The pool gets sunshine almost all day, which is great. The hotel provides a little beach bag with towels, and we got new ones every day. The only negative was that for some reason our bathroom had a door that didn't fit the door frame (there was space above and below it, like a stall rather than a room door!). The shower curtain also was a bit short, it didn't reach the floor so the bathroom would get really wet when we showered! Our view wasn't very pretty either but we were hardly in the room so that was ok! But it was excellent value for money and a good experience. Overall, would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo House Phuket is an ultra stylish boutique hotel offering a unique combination of sleek yet minimalist decor with a bamboo theme echoed from the pool garden outside all the way through to subtle details in every room.With top of the range hi-tech amenities and inclusive high-speed wireless internet available in each room, Bamboo House is the ultimate choice in providing all of your needs whether for work or for play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bamboo House Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo House Phuket Hotel Karon
- Bamboo Hotel Phuket
- Bamboo House Phuket Karon