This hotel is located opposite the beach in Nai Yang which is 10 minutes from Phuket Airport. Across the road from the Hotel, on the beach there are a variety of local seafood restaurants which are very good value. You literally sit on the beach. Positives for the hotel are price (check prices from different sources), location, clean modern room and friendly staff. Negatives are not a deluxe resort, noisy plumbing, work in progress and hotel rating. I found it a good place to stay which is convenient to the airport. (good for an early or late flight) If you have the money to spend then go to Kata Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After driving through a beautiful stretch of rubber trees you'll find Nai Yang Beach Resort, tucked away on a secluded stretch of sand on the Northwest coast of Phuket. The entire area is under the supervision of Nai Yang National Marine Park, making it protected, quiet and safe. The resort offers unforgettable views, seclusion, and access to a variety of activities including Dive center, shopping Plaza with the unique souvenir and professional Thai and foot massage. Or for that true escape, restful times with a good book while relaxing awaying casuarina and coconut trees. Swimming and relaxing at the front beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Nai Yang Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nai Yang Beach Hotel Nai Yang
- Nai Yang Beach Resort Phuket