we stayed here due to its location so close to the airport before flying home. It was perfect for this purpose and is right across from a nice bay with lots of food offers and a great little massage place called mango spa - ask for nan and tell she is now famous on the internet (i promised her!)
we were upgraded to a oriental room i think, which was nice, but very very hot! our aircon broke and the maintenance man tried so hard and worked his butt off to fix it for us and we were very grateful (and in fact it was bloody freezing when we woke!)
we didnt use the pools but they looked nice, and we didnt eat breakfast. But check in and check out was friendly and fast. They arranged an airport transfer in the minibus for 200 bhat.
I would say its a winner for a short stay or stop over and the sunset on the beach was a lovely end to our holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After driving through a beautiful stretch of rubber trees you'll find Nai Yang Beach Resort, tucked away on a secluded stretch of sand on the Northwest coast of Phuket. The entire area is under the supervision of Nai Yang National Marine Park, making it protected, quiet and safe. The resort offers unforgettable views, seclusion, and access to a variety of activities including Dive center, shopping Plaza with the unique souvenir and professional Thai and foot massage. Or for that true escape, restful times with a good book while relaxing awaying casuarina and coconut trees. Swimming and relaxing at the front beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nai Yang Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nai Yang Beach Hotel Nai Yang
- Nai Yang Beach Resort Phuket