My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon in Thailand last year. We were meant to be staying at another hotel, which I named the bar cave, and cut our stay there short to move to somewhere nicer. Boy am I glad we did.
The hotel was fantastic, the whole place just felt amazing and looked beautiful.
The room was spacious and geeky expensive. With a lovely bath that overlooked the room and a balcony that overlooked the pool and grounds, we couldn't have been happier.
It's not a place to stay if you want to pay in the sea, the beach seems endless and the sea is uniting (once you get to it), but the hotel was fantastic. We ate there most days (the burgers were fantastic from the beach bar), and the staff were wonderful and accommodating.
It was very quiet when we went, which meant we got a roof top area to sunbathe to ourselves and the whole pool to play in when it got too hot.
For evening entertainment we avoided the all you can eat buffet and went for room service (we had a right giggle watching Thai karaoke).
The hotel is a short walk to another little village, you have to time this right because it can be a difficult walk if the tide is in and not one you'd want to do in the dark.
The village has a few shops, we used it to stock up on drinks and chocolate!
Ultimately, for our honeymoon this was a perfect way to spend the last four days in Thailand, we'd had an amazing time in Dubai, then on to mental times in Bangkok, then to Phuket. Patong and the various markets and day trips that we'd done from the bat cave (so as not to spend too long in the room), this girl catered for what we wanted, which at this stage was to do very little. We were treated like royalty and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing heaven awaits you...Welcome to Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket. Adamas luxury Phuket resort is designed for sophisticated travellers wanting to rejuvenate body and soul. Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket is located on one of the most secluded beaches of the island, Nai Yang. Our luxury Nai Yang resort accommodation features stylish contemporary Thai decor set in lush tropical garden and coconut palm tree groves, just a few steps from the beach. The Imperial Adamas Beach Resort 3000 m2 infinity swimming pool that winds its way round the resort is a true highlight. Our guests can enjoy the timeless Thai traditions of healing and massage at our Nai Yang Beach spa. Relax and rejuvenate mind and body at the Adamas Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Naiyang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Adamas Hotel Nai Yang
- Adamas Hotel Phuket
- Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Naiyang Beach Nai Yang