First trip to Thailand and stayed at this resort for a week. We stayed in one of the suites, it was huge and really nicely decorated in the Thai style. Being still off season the hotel was very quite which was great. Staff were very helpful. Loads of plus points at this hotel, nice pool, lovely beach bar, great staff. Only a couple of small downsides, the bed was really hard and the price of meals at the restaurant was very expensive. However, you can also eat at the beach bar which is much better value for money.
The location of the hotel is maybe a bit out of the way as you really do need to take taxis just about everywhere which can be quite expensive but don't let that put you off, it really is a little hidden gem.
All in all we were very happy with our choice of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing heaven awaits you...Welcome to Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket. Adamas luxury Phuket resort is designed for sophisticated travellers wanting to rejuvenate body and soul. Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket is located on one of the most secluded beaches of the island, Nai Yang. Our luxury Nai Yang resort accommodation features stylish contemporary Thai decor set in lush tropical garden and coconut palm tree groves, just a few steps from the beach. The Imperial Adamas Beach Resort 3000 m2 infinity swimming pool that winds its way round the resort is a true highlight. Our guests can enjoy the timeless Thai traditions of healing and massage at our Nai Yang Beach spa. Relax and rejuvenate mind and body at the Adamas Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Otel, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Adamas Hotel Nai Yang
- Adamas Hotel Phuket
- Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket Nai Yang