I loved this resort. It was quiet, peaceful, sufficiently luxurious and well-equipped. Good for fitness activities and eating:
We were upgraded to a pool access room - I was worried it would prove noisy, but it was amazing at the time we were there - it was very quiet in late September. I could get up and swim directly into a long pool surrounded by gardens which stretched for about 100m, finally widening into the resort's main pool, with a view of the beach. Fantastic!
The gym was a little primitive, but OK, with one bike, a strange old stepper and two treadies, a lat/ rower machine and free weights with bench. Water and towels provided, air con also.
I didn't run along the beach, but it went for kilometres with a good wide stretch of sand. I did go swimming, need to walk out pretty far, but a nice safe beach.
The breakfast was good. The most fun was walking across the tidal river to eat in the beachside restaurants in Nai Yang - read the Trip Advisor reviews, we found them all accurate, lots of nice places to eat and apparently quite safe for Aussie stomachs.
Room was luxurious and clean, Thai syle. The resort was lovely, great for a romantic retreat. Will happily go again to this resort rather than other newer ones we also stayed in this trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing heaven awaits you...Welcome to Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket. Adamas luxury Phuket resort is designed for sophisticated travellers wanting to rejuvenate body and soul. Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket is located on one of the most secluded beaches of the island, Nai Yang. Our luxury Nai Yang resort accommodation features stylish contemporary Thai decor set in lush tropical garden and coconut palm tree groves, just a few steps from the beach. The Imperial Adamas Beach Resort 3000 m2 infinity swimming pool that winds its way round the resort is a true highlight. Our guests can enjoy the timeless Thai traditions of healing and massage at our Nai Yang Beach spa. Relax and rejuvenate mind and body at the Adamas Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Naiyang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Adamas Hotel Nai Yang
- Adamas Hotel Phuket
- Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Naiyang Beach Nai Yang