We stayed here for two nights during our vacation and absolutely loved it. When looking into our stay in Phuket we wanted to avoid Patong due to its reputation for touristy, loud, up all night, busy and somewhat trashy environment reported in reviews. Instead we wanted a more quiet area with a beautiful beach and good service, and the Imperial Adamas Beach resort kept coming up at the top of our list. I am very glad we chose it and would do it again!
Some things to consider:
-resort is about a 10min drive from HKT airport and should NOT cost more than 600thb for 4 people and bags (they will try to get you for over 1000thb the second you walk out the airport!). To avoid all the hassle and haggle we recommend just using the taxi service provided by the resort, then you don't have to worry about getting to and from and it is a good deal.
-from the second we arrived the staff and service was very welcoming and accommodating. When we called with questions about our room (toilet and A/C) they showed up instantly to help us (nothing wrong with A/C except user error!) They also helped us with our accommodations in Bangkok by calling which was really convenient. I also liked when they turned down our beds for the evening and lit lemongrass scents to keep bugs away!
-All the rooms were just steps from the beach and pool. There is a high and low tide, and for us, it didn't matter because we could still walk up the beach to nearby Nai Yang beach and village for great shopping, cheap food and cheap beer and cheap massages.
-It is a resort, so everything is there and that is convenient, but, it comes at resort prices. We highly recommend getting out and walking to Nai Yang beach for the reasons listed above!
-The beds felt rock hard to us. We were tired from traveling so it's not a deal breaker, but I was personally pretty sore in the morning! (Nothing that a Thai massage at Nai Yang Beach couldn't take care of!)
-Buffet - very convenient, lots of food to choose from, looks wonderful, but tasted just good (not great, and for the price we were expecting more than great!)
We would highly recommend staying here, and plan to come back someday. If you have read this far then you are over thinking and should just book it already. Have a good time!
Mike & Kelli
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing heaven awaits you...Welcome to Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket. Adamas luxury Phuket resort is designed for sophisticated travellers wanting to rejuvenate body and soul. Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket is located on one of the most secluded beaches of the island, Nai Yang. Our luxury Nai Yang resort accommodation features stylish contemporary Thai decor set in lush tropical garden and coconut palm tree groves, just a few steps from the beach. The Imperial Adamas Beach Resort 3000 m2 infinity swimming pool that winds its way round the resort is a true highlight. Our guests can enjoy the timeless Thai traditions of healing and massage at our Nai Yang Beach spa. Relax and rejuvenate mind and body at the Adamas Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Adamas Hotel Nai Yang
- Adamas Hotel Phuket
- Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket Nai Yang