Stayed in Adamas in Sep 2010 with 5 of my other friends, I guess it was low season, but practically there was no one in the hotel and it felt like it belong only to us :) which felt unusual but pretty good! The rooms were awesome, spacious, really beautifully designed & decorated in Thai style. The restaurant in the hotel was pretty nice, food was good but rather expensive for Thai cosine which you can find anywhere on the streets - really cheap. Breakfast was ok, not too much choice - but we also figured it was due to low season. Some of my friends tried the Spa, they said it was not bad - but yet again very expensive for Phuket overall.
1. Hotel is super far for all the touristy areas.
2. Far from Patong, where most of the clubs, bars and restaurants are located.
3. It is quite hidden, and pretty difficult to find even in the taxi! We drived for hours what it seemed.
4. There is nothing much around the hotel.
5. The sea around the hotel is not really swim-able, it's hard to access, not clean with muddy sand.... yucks.
6. The pools in the hotel were really nice - BUT were not cleaned what it seamed like for a very long time, there was dirt on the floor of the pool... Well again I think / hope it was only because there was literally no one in the hotel.
Other then that - I think it is really relaxing place, its perfect to chill and have a few romantic nights there - and then move and hit the town - which is what we did! Overall - Happy with it - I think the room really did make the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing heaven awaits you...Welcome to Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket. Adamas luxury Phuket resort is designed for sophisticated travellers wanting to rejuvenate body and soul. Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket is located on one of the most secluded beaches of the island, Nai Yang. Our luxury Nai Yang resort accommodation features stylish contemporary Thai decor set in lush tropical garden and coconut palm tree groves, just a few steps from the beach. The Imperial Adamas Beach Resort 3000 m2 infinity swimming pool that winds its way round the resort is a true highlight. Our guests can enjoy the timeless Thai traditions of healing and massage at our Nai Yang Beach spa. Relax and rejuvenate mind and body at the Adamas Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Adamas Hotel Nai Yang
- Adamas Hotel Phuket
- Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket Nai Yang