“Diving made easy” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 attractions in Nai Yang
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The leading 5* IDC Center in northern Phuket, Nai Yang Beach. A wide range of possibilities will make it a special holiday for divers and non divers! Explore the most beautiful dive spots around Phuket with us, or upgrade your diving career with a wide range of courses. We are easy to find at the beach road of Nai Yang Beach direct in front of the NAI YANG BEACH RESORT. Our shop is well equipped with any kind of diving equipment for sale to complete your personal diving equipment. We operate all the year through and are always able to do your own tailor made diving - or snorkeling trips to the most beautiful destinations. Any questions, requests or do you like to book in advance via Email? Just write us and you will get an immediate answer. Add us in Skype paradise.diving.asia and we can have at our opening times from 9:00am to 6:00pm (Thai time) a small chat for direct questions!
Bangkok, Thailand
“Diving made easy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I did my open water certificate using Paradise Diving diving center in Nai Yang. They couldn't do my life more easier during the course. They immediately arranged excellent instructors, who were not only professionals but also very fun company on both confined and open water sessions. The office staff is very service minded and helpful. I recommend this center for everyone. Thanks guys!

Visited July 2013
Wolfgang S, Manager at Paradise Diving Asia, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thanks for the compliment! Our congratulations to your new certificate and welcome to the club of divers! Have a great tome and hope to see you back here :-)

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Timos was a wonderful instructor and very patient.

My husband and 10 year old daughter completed their open water dives over 2 days and had a great time doing this.

A very professional team resulting in a very happy and proud daughter!

A big thank you guys.

Visited February 2013
Munich, Germany
4 attraction reviews
“Experienced Professionals!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We went scuba diving with Paradise Diving Asia, it was my first time in 15 years and my husband's first time ever.
The team were wonderful, very professional, I felt very safe and in good capable hands with certified instructors who had thousands of dives.
I will definitely dive with them again.
You pay a little bit more, but when you're diving and your live is in their hands, I have to ask, is it worth saving a little bit of money!!
Their equipment was exceptional and watching them pack up again afterwards made me feel even more safe then before!
Thanks to all of you!

Visited March 2013
Wolfgang S, Manager at Paradise Diving Asia, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
It will be always nice to get you back here in our waters again!
Singapore, Singapore
“Good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I emailed the company to pre-arrange my dive trip to Similan Islands. The reply was very prompt and all queries were answered by a staff named, Stefan. When I went over to the dive shop at Naiyang, Indigo Pearl Hotel, to pay for the arranged trip, I was informed the Stefan was leaving soon and was not around. So there was another staff attending to us. Informed her of our pre-arranged booking with Stefan. She managed to retrieve the necessary documents, briefed us on what to expect and helped us with the fitting of our rented BCDs. Service was nice and friendly and we got everything settled really fast.

Visited February 2013
4 attraction reviews
“Thank you Timos.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Did my open water course here with Timos, senior instructor.

Would recommend diving with these guys if you are new to diving or expert. Went to Koh Phi Phi (3 dives) and house reef (2 dives) Timos knew all the best places to go really knowledgable.

Very good instructor and genuinely wants people to have a great time. Thank you Timos for introducing me to scuba diving in such a beautiful part of the world.