Stayed at Indigo pearl for one week with my husband. Many things have already been said about this hotel so I´m gonna keep it short.
* Location. Close to airport , beach and the small town.
* Service. We got great help from the staff when needed.
* Hotel grounds. Nice grounds and pools. Very well kept. Beutiful design in the whole hotel.
* Rooms. We stayed in a plantation villa. Very beutiful bathroom and patio. Very privat.
*Gym. Well equipped but to warm.
*Beach. VERY NICE!! Sandy beach. You can take long walks if you continue to the mai khao beach, and look at all the planes take off. Comfy sunbeds. Snorkeling is possible from the beach!
*Resturants at hotel: Breakfast was very good!! Did eat at the Tin mine when it was Asia buffet, and it was only "so-so". We ate at a resturant in the town that was called "Octupus". They had wonderful thai food and the service was inpeccible. It´s a family that run the resturant.
*Rooms: Impossible to understand how the lights in the room function. About 20 switches to choose from. We had to change room in the middle of the night because the air condition was broken and made a lot of noise. But again the staff was very helpful. There is not enough hangers for clothes.
* Service at the beach. It took to long for them to bring water. The bar staff made it very clear that we disturbed them when wanted to order drinks. No smiles there.
* Beach Club 2 was closed - They say one thing in the ad but reality is something else.
* Indigo Pearl does not live up to what is presented at the website (pictures, descriptions and so on) do not
* Tip: Go to Layana (Koh Lanta) - its magnificent!