“PARADISE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Indigo Pearl

Save Saved
You added Indigo Pearl to your Saves list
Indigo Pearl
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Nai Yang Beach & National PA, Phuket, 83110, Nai Yang, Phuket 83110, Thailand   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Nai Yang
Paris, France
“PARADISE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This was our 3rd time in Thaïlande and we were a little fed up but we finally found our "pearl"... You might think I'm paid off by Indigo Pearl :-), but actually we have nothing bad to say about this resort. Its' perfect!
Fantastic design, so nice staff, so much space, nice swimmingpools, very good breakfast, very good housekeeping and it's smells sooo nice :-)
We also like the surroundings, Nai Yang, less touristy than Kata, Karon etc. More relax.
We can recommend this resort 100%!
Indigo Pearl, we will be back sooner or later....
Kop khun

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

2,331 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (387)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We rested at the hotel from 23 to 26 July, especially come to Indigo to swim in the sea, as now in Phuket are not many beaches where the calm sea, and you can swim. More, I do not really, really liked it, and unusual design and plush comfortable rooms, excellent food, cosmetics production of indigo is something excellent service from the meeting and continuing around the perimeter of the hotel! The hotel decor is unique, pleasant smell with the scent of aroma lamps champuka, lively composition of flowers and unique style! I highly recommend to those who like something unusual and unique and chic spa and delicious cuisine. Special thanks I would like to thank all the employees of the hotel who helped to solve my problem. Yesterday, after leaving the hotel, I forgot in the room box with jewelry very dear to me, since I'm on vacation, and now live in another hotel in Phuket, no box found just today, contacted the hotel and after a couple minutes of searching, I was told that my box Found! I was happy, I cried with joy! thank you very much for the honesty of the hotel workers and care! I very much ask the general manager of the hotel to see the good work and thank the girl who cleaned our room and found a box, we lived in the room 3220, when I picked up my box, I unfortunately was not able to do it in person! Once again many thanks to you for a memorable stay and for the excellent work of the entire management of the hotel! Thank you so much!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Antwerp Province, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We have visited different 5 star hotels in Phuket during the years, but now after 3 weeks staying in Indigo Pearl is this an unique experience and style with a great nature surrounded the excellent rooms. Special the unbelievable friendly and professional staff are helpfulness for every thing you are asking with a smile and after a few days it feels like Family: if you don't find this hotel perfect you don't know what style is !

Room Tip: For everybody is an there enormous choice and you can asking your preferences.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Belaazare,

Thank you for staying with us and your kind review here on TripAdvisor! Great to see the comments on the resort, design and grounds but the staff comment on hospitality and feeling like family is the best thing we can read!!

Thank you so much and we truly value your feedback!!

looking forward to seeing you in Phuket very soon~

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This was my second visit and it was as good as the first. I love it because it is so unusual and hip. The idea of drawing on the tin mining history of the area and incorporating aspects into the architectural design of the resort is brilliant. as is the contemporary design of the gardens which feature the recently discovered Bismark palm. The staff are the friendliest I have ever met and the food is first rate. Away from the hustle of Patong the Pearl sits on the edge of Nai Yang Beach where there are many restaurants.

Room Tip: If you are returning mention it when booking as we had a free upgrade.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear lynne m,

Greetings from Sunny Phuket! Thank you for your review here on tripadvisor! We value guest comments and appreciate you taking the time to review our resort and team!

We are a unique resort , as you mentioned after the tin mine era in Phuket, the designers and owners spent a great deal of time on the attention to detail and so pleased you noticed this! The Chefs will also be very happy and proud on the great food comments!

Thank you again and looking forward to welcoming you back to Sunny Phuket!

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Would I recommend this hotel? 100%

Would I go again? Absolutely. Already looking to book for Christmas!!!

This hotel is the perfect hotel for families that want it all. A beautiful location, amazing, luxe resort and child friendly services. The staff can not do enough for you and are wonderful with the children. Friendly, informative and fun! Our children were treated equally to us and made to feel very special. The kids club is an added bonus. Our two children kept asking to go back which is testament to how comfortable they felt there and the amount of fun activities that were available. The hair braiding was a huge hit and they enjoyed the yoga.

There are three pools with the child friendly pool being the largest near the restaurant. Pool toys are supplied which were a nice touch and it wasn't hugely deep so perfect for younger kids. The only thing that could improve this area are the sun loungers. In this area only it would be good to have loungers in which you can sit upright. My children can swim but I'd like to sit pool side to watch them at all times. Currently the loungers can only be brought up minimally and quite uncomfortable if you want to lounge and view the pool at the same time.

We'd read reviews the food wasn't that great. I can say the Breakfast is brilliant. Huge choice, fresh and lovely. We ate at Black Ginger (don't miss out going here) and the Tin Mine. The western food was average but I really enjoyed the Thai food.

At the Coqoon Spa I was made to feel like a Queen. Alek has magical fingers and gave the most brilliant massage. Since partaking in baby massage our children like to have massages, especially our 6 year old who suffers from growing pains. The staff accommodated our needs and our children had a gentle massage and they were treated respectfully and gently.

There is so much this hotel can offer you. 5 days weren't enough and I feel it and the location has so much more to offer. I'm desperate to go back.

Stayed July 2014
Dear

Greetings from Sunny Phuket! Thank you for your very detailed review of the resort and the team here at Indigo Pearl....

The kids club, Tinbox team will be very happy to read your kind review on them and the services provided, along with the design of the resort, the selection and variety of pools for both families and adults, and the overall resort!

The chefs too will be very proud and happy to read your comments on the food through out the resort and we are glad you found Black Ginger our best kept secret!

The spa too is very unique with Thai hospitality and to feel like a queen is a wonderful thing to read!!

Thank you and we hope to see you all agin very soon!

WARM regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

On our 4th stay at the Indigo I took my daughters and their families, all up 6 adults and 7 grand children. For many it was their first trip overseas and they loved it particularly the pool for our grand children and the ability to walk out the back gate of the resort onto Nia Yang beach to access local restaurants. Great resort, good service and accommodation. If you want rest and relaxation this is the place for you, it is not party central like Patong.

Room Tip: Try Ban Ra Tree and Mr Phens restaurants on Nia Yang Beach
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
EXECTeam, Manager at Indigo Pearl, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Ray B,

Greetings from Phuket! Great to see the title LOVE THIS PLACE and your positive review here on tripadvisor! So glad your daughters and families had such a great visit with us! Our Pool selection wit family and adult only is polar to allow you family or quiet time, happy to see they loved the central pool!

We are the quiet North for natural beaches and relaxation vs the party central you mentioned!! Hope to see you back at Indigo Pearl very soon!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

A+++

I was their guest for 1 week. I met a good swath of the staff during my stay who were truly concerned about my enjoyment. One lady stands out worth a big mention. Bartendee, "Nong" was not merely a bartendress, but had a number of regular customers visiting the pool bar and enjoying idle chit-chat and enjoying her master-piece drinks. Don't get me wrong, she'll whip up a mojito in 2 seconds, but if you care for a real taste sensation, do ask. Otherwise, this young lady represents the pride of Indigo Pearl and her native Thailand in general. Nong is destined for greatness in the hospitality industry. From humble beginnings (she still sends her parents money to live by) this lady is a class act. Enjoy Phuket, enjoy Indigo Pearl, enjoy getting to know a lovely human. . . Nong.

The hotel itself is visually stunning with a oriental steam-punk art theme throughout and the most comfortable beds anywhere. Breakfast should not be missed with fresh baked items and hand-crafted goods to suit any cultural taste sensation you seek. I celebrated my birthday at one of their signature restaurants -- Black Ginger. The presentation from the moment you arrive (by flotilla) to the staff singing you birthday cheers and serving Thai/French fusion and other delights... there's not enough words. I'll start at "thank you" -- JOB WELL DONE. Best holiday ever!!

Room Tip: There are rooms with pools in the private back yard. Nice if you are on holiday with your lady and...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
EXECTeam, Management Team at Indigo Pearl, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Sean E,

Greetings from Sunny Phuket and thank you for taking the time to review us here on tripadvisor! Fantastic to see Khun Nong mentioned again on her mixology talents !! She is a GEM here at Indigo Pearl!!

Your comments are very appreciated on the design, rooms and the comfort of the beds!! our best kept secret BlackGinger and your F&B comments on breakfast and in general were great to read and the Pros in the Culinary and service teams will be VERY PROUD to hear this! Thank you

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Phuket very soon, K Nong will be ready with some new cocktails!

The Indigo Pearl Team

Been to Indigo Pearl? Share your experiences!