“One of the best hotels I have ever visited” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Indigo Pearl

You added Indigo Pearl to your Saves list
Indigo Pearl
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Nai Yang Beach & National Park, Nai Yang, Phuket 83110, Thailand   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Book direct get 15% off
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Nai Yang
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Penang Island, Malaysia
“One of the best hotels I have ever visited”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

This hotel is very chic and stylish so we may see some people love it very much and some people dislike it. I am very impressive about the flower shop, SPA product shop and cooking classroom. Those are not very common in other hotels but make the guests full of fun and happiness while staying in this hotel. I love the privacy because the hotel is very spacious and feel satisfied with the quality of service and food. Nothing to complain.

Room Tip: Rooms at Second floor have very nice view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (460)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Ripley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We loved this place. First for the terrific choice of pools. The three on offer include two for adults only (more resorts should do that) and an all-ager that is beautiful designed.

Second, for the great location – out through an almost secret passage and you are onto the lovely Nai Yang beach, with an amazing range of restaurants right on the sand that serve some of the best regularly priced food we eat during our month in the country. At night the atmosphere is simply wonderful. There’s an endless choice of massage places too at reasonable prices.

Third for the wonderful breakfast – a vast choice that is perfectly cooked and served.

Visually the Indigo Pearl’s lush setting, in manicured tropical grounds, is a treat. The buildings exterior may be somewhat stark – grey concrete and metal – but the interiors more than make up for it. Sadly though there are no concessions for those who’s legs are not in good working order. Not an issue for us but it could be for others.

The staff are charming, but as this is Thailand it goes without saying. Yet how nice to have poolside or beachside cold water brought to you and even the occasional small offering of fresh fruit.

What we didn’t like though were the high prices for food and drink as served by the resort. A glass of wine at the beach club was £10 but only £2 a few yards further along.

We loved Indigo Pearl and all that surrounds it – and hope to return. But will make the most of the facilities while spending our food and drink money outside.

Room Tip: Rooms close to the exit to the beach would be the most convenient.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
ExecOffice, Management at Indigo Pearl, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated. Your concern has been noted and most certainly will be reviewed. Looking forward to welcoming you back. Kind Regards Indigo Pearl team.
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We arrived at this hotel after spending 5 nights in Karon, and needing to escape to a nicer area in Phuket. Everything about this hotel is amazing. The location is fantastic, right next to the lovely Nai Yang beach, which is quiet and peaceful. The architecture of the hotel and the rooms was stunning, so unique and interesting. Loved the private adult pools. We only left them to go to back and forth from the beach.
We booked a pool villa and were very impressed with size of the room and the beautiful layout. The room service food was great, very quick delivery. We ate at the Rivet restaurant one night and had the degustation. It was seriously amazing, as good as top restaurants in Melbourne! I would highly recommend dining there.
The staff were all very lovely and accommodating. The staff came around to light the candles along our pool at night and the mosquito coils.
We will definitely be visiting again. Our only disappointment was that we wasted 5 nights in Karon before finding this place!

Room Tip: We booked a pool villa, it was exceptional!
Paradise Valley, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The scenery is absolutely gorgeous at the Pearl. From the rooms to the pool the architecture is breathtaking. The hospitality is second to none. Everyone is so friendly and ready to cater to you. It was the perfect setting for my fiancé and myself to disconnect.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I really did not know what to expect when I arrived. It started when I walked in the lobby. Unfortunately my bags did not make it when I did and the front desk took my information and ran with it, delivering my bags to my room the next day. I did not have to do a thing. The staff was amazing taking care of everything and anything. It got to the point when I walked in to grab a bite to eat the staff remembered me and automatically brought me an iced coffee before I even asked. It was just another level of customer service. I do not even know where to begin explaining the level of service that they bestowed on my friends and I. The facility was amazing, the rooms were fantastic and the staff has reset the bar on which I will judge all other staff from now on. I will definately make the Indigo Pearl an annual destination for my friends and family. On a side note the food was some of the best I have ever had. All I can say is thank you to everyone at Indigo Pearl.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms here. Any room is a fantastic choice.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Bandung, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The first time I came to this hotel, it was like WOW! I was sooo impressed with all the architectures. This hotel is very amazing, unique and beautiful. Unlike the other hotels, this hotel gives you a different vibe and you'd loooove it! I've been to this hotel, like two times, and I always wanna go there again and again. All the restaurants in the hotel are very excellent. The foods are soooo fantastic. You have to try by yourself and you'll know how amazing this hotel is. I LOVE INDIGO PEARLS ! XOXO

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
ExecOffice, Management at Indigo Pearl, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear VmumuV,

Thank you for the review, much appreciated on your acknowledgement of our resort. Looking forward to welcoming you back. Kind Regards, Indigo Pearl team.
The Woodlands, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The indigo Pearl Resort is stunning in its design and even more special for its service team.they have combined luxury product and service in a way that captures authentic Thai spirit with cool, hip luxury. The restaurants, guest rooms and pools are amazing and certainly represent some of the most unique venues you will ever see. And Coqoon Spa is so special that you must simply book an appointment in "the nest" to understand the elegance and one of a kind treatment of being up in the trees for your 5 star spa experience.
If you want an exclusive hotel experience on a beach with the most exquisite sunsets in the world...the indigo Pearl is a MUST stay when vacationing in Thailand. You will want to return over and over again!

Room Tip: If you can...book a villa.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Indigo Pearl? Share your experiences!