“A romantic must!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Indigo Pearl

Save Saved
You added Indigo Pearl to your Saves list
Indigo Pearl
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Nai Yang Beach & National PA, Phuket, 83110, Nai Yang, Phuket 83110, Thailand   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Nai Yang
La Rochelle, France
“A romantic must!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

3 months later and I just want to go back!!
Don't hesitate!! Everything from the fantastic rooms and balconies, pools, restaurants, massages, spa, staff.... The list goes on and on are just perfect!!
A lot of attention to detail, the food is absolutely fantastic in all of the restaurants, the staff very helpfull and gentle and friendly.
There are some good deals on opodo (we booked through them) and similar sites, the weather in may was great very hot and humid it did rain but very suddenly and for short periods of time - 10 minute sky opening tropical rain and then sunny blue skies!! The hotel was quiet and calm.
The little village is very touristic, selling souvenirs and very cheap restaurants and bars. The beach is clean and pretty-definately not the best in Phuket but by car you are so close to everything with this hotel!!
You can hire cars/bikes in front of the hotels. Cheap massages on the beach in front - I don't know if they're good or not?
In the hotel the massages are just fabulous!!
This sweet smelling romantic 5* hotel is a special treat we'd all like to have!!

• Stayed May 2012

2,337 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (383)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Brasschaat, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Stayed in the Indigo Pearl for 5 nights beginning of July. The hotel is designed in the theme of a Tin Mine, for me personally a bit too much Disney style, but artfully done nevertheless.

We used the hotel airport transfer and 10 minutes after arriving we were on our way to the hotel. Check-inn was smooth, we got assigned to our room and that was that.

The hotel was busy renovating/redecorating/maintaining but all works were "hidden" and care was taken not to disturb the guests: great!

We had a D-buk suite, excellent room, in one of the buildings near the adult swimming pool. The room smelled a bit weird, but as it had been raining a lot, we didn't complain and after a day or so the smell was (nearly) gone. Do leave the AC on though - it helps.

The room was on the ground floor, and the room terrace was a bit shabby and not very welcoming - I think the rooms on the upper floor(s) are better.

The hotel has a large family swimming pool and 2 pools for adults only. As we were with our son we only used the family pool. The grounds are well maintained, as is the hotel in general.

Breakfast was great - lot's of choice, nice location, great service.

We did not have dinner in the hotel so can't give any opinions on the quality of the food. There are a number of restaurants on the beach: just walk out and there is a lot of choice: Phen's Restaurant, Linda Seafood, Batik (walk 200 meter left)...

There is a bar with a snooker and a pool table, great to have a beer in the evening.

No 5 stars as:
a) ground floor terrace on our room was not up to standards
b) slight smell in the room
c) as usual: the hunt for loungers in the pool area

Anyway, great hotel, a bit big, but one of the better hotels in Thailand I stayed in. We would go back if staying in the Nai Yang area.

Room Tip: If you like sipping a drink on the terrace, then don't take a ground floor room. Walk out to th...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Derby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

This is our fourth time staying at Indigo and it never fails to amaze my husband and I. We stayed here for honeymoon last year and are currently here for our 1st anniversary. On arrival, we were greeted with so much warmth and received a gold card for our loyalty. We were upgraded and our DBuk room is beautiful and spacious. We also had beautiful flowers scattered on our bed and fresh fruit and wine ummm pure bliss!!!!It really is a chore to leave the hotel as it is just so cool and stylish. Every detail has been carefully thought through. breakfast is a vast array of choice and keeps you going all day. Room service is excellent and anything is delivered to the room within an instant. The staff are very polite and ameenable at all times and the room is kept immaculate on a daily basis. By the pool, the service continues- fruit and ice lollies delivered to u as u relax and chill. The pools are beautiful. Two adult ones and a large family pool which we prefer even without our own little family- we prefer a bit of life and noise. The restaurants as ever are to die for. black ginger is the main thai restaurant and has been renovated to look even more exquisite than it did a few years ago. I could go on and on but on entrance to the lobby u will soon realise that this hotel cannot be beaten. My husband and I have travelled all over Phuket and samui and have yet to find one that comes anywhere near. Thank you everyone at indigo pearl and although we have only just started our holiday, we are planning our next year 2nd anniversary visit.

Room Tip: All rooms are stylish and hip with a tin mine theme
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

This is a delightful boutique resort located on Nai Yang beach and only 2 minutes from the airport.
I would have given a rating of 5/5 but for the fact that the main restaurant "The Tin Mine" is not enclosed or air conditioned .
We stayed at the end of July 2012 and the weather was quite hot and humid but nowhere near as bad as it can get in September.
My family was unable to eat dinner at the main restaurant due to the presence of mosquitoes in the evening forcing them to eat in the room which is not good enough. My daughter was bitten at least 20 times in half an hour.
At breakfast time it was a bit hot and humid which affected the freshness of the pastries and would have been far more peasant if the patrons had the option of enclosed dining as many resorts offer.
On our last night we ate at the air conditioned Black Ginger Thai restaurant which was most enjoyable and accessed by floating platoon.
The bedrooms are lovely and we stayed in the D-Buk family room which also contained a day bed which we had made up for a child.
There are 3 swimming pools to choose from but one is for adults only. The main pool is suitable for children but a little shallow for adults.
The resort draws it history and many artifacts from an old tin mine site and was architecturally very impressive and interesting - especially with my background in the industry.
It is certainly not your run of the mill resort and nor does it pretend to be.
The location on Nai Yang beach gives you the option of integrating with the locals, eating out and swimming on the beach which is quite lovely and shallow.
I want to emphasize that the resort would have received a maximum score of 5 if it were not for the lack of a main affordable air conditioned enclosed dining space.

Room Tip: The D-Buk family room will accommodate a family of 4
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

This was our first visit to Thailand for a friend's destination wedding. The Indigo is a great resort with all of the amenities you'd be expecting of a full service resort. It's a large place with 3 public pools and private pools for those that stay in suites. The restaurants were excellent, the room was well setup and very clean. Try and find a room package that has breakfast included as the Tin Mine is an excellent place to start your day off with a wide variety of buffet items.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Sentosa Island, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

A breathtaking resort designed with just the right amount of quirkiness. It's so otherworldly, you get lost (I did quite literally, twice). That's how big it is... I stayed for a night just to check it out — and I'm definitely coming back. I booked into a Pearl Bed (great deal from Otel) room and it was just insane. I had a huge fruit platter, a balcony with a bathtub, and beautiful details like a tin mirror and rivet-decorated tissue box.

It was quite unfortunate that we arrived early, because we waited a total of 4 hours for our room ... check in was strictly done at 2pm... i think because they were full.... but I took the opportunity to have lunch (reasonably priced food) and chill in the beautiful library. I am CRAZY about the aromatherapy in the room and I bought myself a little bottle.... the shower gel and conditioner are also better than what any other hotel would offer...... I also love the public toilets at the lobby, the airconditioning is welcome salve on a hot day, and the design is just super cool!

Service is pretty good here but could be a little bit better ......... oh yes and do be careful of insects here. I was bitten in the outdoor bathtub, felt like a sharp needle and I freaked out. being a city girl. But it was harmless ... just make sure you check the bath before climbing in.

I enjoyed Mango Spa on naiyang beach... Batik seafood wasn't that awesome.. and I think I got ripped off at the convenience store.... so be a little careful with the money counting. Did not get to try the spa, but i MUST visit the next time :)

Room Tip: Pearl Beds rock. But I'm sure the more expensive rooms rock harder.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

This was my first visit to Thailand. Went on my honeymoon to the Indigo Pearl at the end of June/start of July. Stayed at the Indigo for 7 Nights and I must say this place was AMAZING!. A great experience and much deserved R&R. The staff there were so polite and helpful, The resort was absolute heaven all round from the room, to service, facilities and architectural design of the whole place. Could not fault it at all!

Definitely recommend this place to everyone and anyone.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Indigo Pearl? Share your experiences!