1. Breakfast with variety but mediocre.
2. Birds were daring to pack food from guest table and buffet table. Staffs were not attentive to these details. Seeing the birds packing on the bread, I feel nausea eating it!!
3. All the food are not warm, and not fantastic.
4. It is a LONG walk (but pleasant walk) it will be good if the staffs could stop and ask us if we need a lift back to our rooms or to the lobby. Instead they are avoiding eye contact and do not greet the the guest.
Other than the above points, Overall, this is a very good hotel! Enjoying our stay here. I hope the management could improve on these areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Style and distinction - Historic detail fuses with chic industrial elegance. A 5 Star Luxury Design Resort touching Nai Yang Beach, Phuket. The Indigo Pearl resort experience is an encounter with Phuket's collective imagination - a gathering of intriguing details, re-envisioned through imaginative design. Architecture inspired by Phuket's tin mining past. The hotel decor evokes a Thai factory of a century ago. A landscape overflowing with surprises: the postmodern transformation of a mature plantation, spiced with modern sculpture and found industrial art. Luxury, comfort and service surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Indigo Pearl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indigo Pearl Nai Yang
- Indigo Pearl Phuket/Nai Yang