We stayed there with my wife 1 night after spending 3 nights near patong beach and this place really got us reconciled with Thailand.
Naiyang is closer to the airport but the beach is far less crowded and more relax with plenty of restaurant on the sand!
The hotel is a bit cheaper because you need to cross a small river before getting to the beach. The pool bar is really nice after day on the beach and the pool villa residents can jump in the pool from their living room.would come back their. If you are lucky, they will play some bossa marley during happy hour...
Not as nice and luxurious as Indigo pearl, but good value for the price. Would go back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'esprit de Naiyang, Phuket Resort is a charming phuket resort consisting of 15 pool-access villas, 15 garden villas, 15 deluxe rooms and 1 family dluxe accommodations. L'esprit de Naiyang is dramatically located at peaceful Naiyang beach of Phuket, a white sand rimmed with green pines of Sirinat Marine National Park. It takes just 10 minute from Phuket International airport and takes 40 min to Central of Phuket. L'esprit de Phuket offers an intimate, private comfortable accommodation. It is a perfect destination for a romantic getaway, family vacation, or just to take relaxation retreat from your busy world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your L'esprit de Naiyang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Esprit De Naiyang Hotel Thalang
- L'Esprit De Naiyang Phuket/Nai Yang