We stayed here for two nights arriving from Vietnam and moving on to Koh Yao Noi. We were upgraded to a family suite which was huge. The rooms were great even though we didn't spend much time in them. Breakfast was included which was quite good although the dining area didn't seem large enough for the size of the resort - not sure what it would be like during peak season. We ate at a great little restaurant around the corner, Boss Bar & Restaurant. Further up the road we discovered many more restaurants and shops which are in easy walking distance to Dewa.
Would definitely book again for a stopover.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Hotel
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Dewa Phuket with its 34 pool villas and 62 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, Expedia, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.